Midiclorians means the Force is Hepatisis F

snooggums

The problem with a science fiction fantasy game that tries to usea vague idea like the force and then try and rationalize it means that it must follow that rationality to the extreme. WHy cant I make a giant organism that is pure midiclorians the size of denver and rule the universe?

why couldn't I just get Gene therapy and get midiclorians and become a force user?

infact why can't I just get a machine that can tap into the force power and make a force gun?

Lucas should have never tried to rationalize it.

why couldn't I just get Gene therapy and get midiclorians and become a force user?

Someone hasn't played Jedi Outcast methinks :p

I know it's not the same thing, actually quite different, but the effect was the same.

Edited by blooddodo

Midichlorians are attracted to Force energy, they don't actually cause it.

Silly.

Hepatitis is the swelling of the liver (midichlorians) which is present due to a virus (the force), e.g. Hepatitis C is the name used for the swelling of the liver (visible symptom) due to the Hep C virus.

Midichlorians (detectable symbiotes) are present due to the force (Hep F).

Now that we are back on track, doesn't the ability to measure ruin the mystique?

Hepatitis is the swelling of the liver (midichlorians) which is present due to a virus (the force), e.g. Hepatitis C is the name used for the swelling of the liver (visible symptom) due to the Hep C virus.

Midichlorians (detectable symbiotes) are present due to the force (Hep F).

Now that we are back on track, doesn't the ability to measure ruin the mystique?

Try making that have a lick of logic.

Midochlorians =/= Swelling

... in any reasonable way.

Try making that have a lick of logic.

Midochlorians =/= Swelling

... in any reasonable way.

The liver swelled because of the virus.

I have a runny nose because of a virus.

I have a weakened immune system because I have an immunodeficiency virus, and now I have other harmful bacteria.

Most diseases are measured by the side effects of the disease, not the cause itself. Doctors measure infections by your white blood count, not a count of the bacteria itself. They measure other things by swelling, skin color changes, and many other things.