Don't stash encrypts automatically to mats inventory

ytrenor

I have (at least) 12 toons, not in same guild, all reaching conquest week after week.

Sometimes (very often...) I get distracted when I log on my toons every week, micro-managing stuff at the beginning of the week: accepting rewards, send comps on mission, reading mail, sending mail (oh... and now micro-managing tech fragments, so that I don't waste any by reaching cap... at least for now, until I have no use for them).

So with all this micro-management, I sometime cannot remember if I sent the encrypts to my guilds. Since it is not in my character inventory, I cannot assume I sent it. Since the mail system does not record sent mail, I cannot know for sure I sent it. When the encrypt stayed in inventory, I knew without doubt when I did or didn't sent it.

I'm not ADHD, but i'm the kind of person who goes in the kitchen, wondering why I went there, then see a letter I left there and tell myself I should read it, so I open it while going in the living room, then see something out of it's place, so I go pick it up to put it in it's place, but on my way I see that CD album I was looking for, so I go put some music... and... 30 minutes later I haven't read the letter, the living room is still a mess, and finally remember why I went to the kitchen earlier. Kind of.

So now, I already have a few encrypts in mats inventory, not sure to which guild I should send them.

Maybe they'll go on the GTN... I guess I'm not the only one with this idea (or I'm late), because i see there is a LOT more encrypts on GTN and much cheaper than in the past (I sold a few around 1.2M a few weeks/months ago with a toon in a guild that don't ask for them, prior to 6.0. and now starting price is a bit bellow 700k (Star Forge). So I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with this issue.