Operation set phase the Ravagers

Hey all :D

I did Ravagers 8m sm last night and we did all bosses except the last one because we just couldn't do it because of the dps being too low. So I have lockouts for all bosses except the last one, so now my question was can I now go to the fleet and ask for more players like: "lfm the ravagers (last boss only)" to join me and finish the operation? Let's say I found a full group and I go in first. Will every boss be gone except for Pearl & Cora? And will the weekly mission complete for everyone if we defeat them? I did some research on the forums but I just couldn't find an exact answer to this.

I'm not new to raids but i've never been an op leader or anything and I don't know how to set a phase so the others match mine. Any information would be helpful :D

Edited by Artiphex

But don't I have to enter first?

And i'm on the red eclipse

1) Build the ops group, so you are the leader

2) Go to the ops entrance

3) Enter first. As soon as you are out of the loading screen, the rest of the group enters your phase. After that it doesn't matter if you pass on the eladership, leave and reenter or whatever ;)

Are you sure? I'm not saying it's wrong or right, but I had it quite often that if someone with no lockout enters first, or at the same time, either had a faster loading screen and the one with the lockout was standing in front of the instance after the loading screen or the other way around.

Shouldn't happen if it uses the lockout of the leader, should it?

Are you sure? I'm not saying it's wrong or right, but I had it quite often that if someone with no lockout enters first, or at the same time, either had a faster loading screen and the one with the lockout was standing in front of the instance after the loading screen or the other way around.

Shouldn't happen if it uses the lockout of the leader, should it?

Maybe it's bugging sometimes, would be no surprise in this game. I am sure this is how it works because this is how people used the Ravagers exploit too, the person with the lockout only had to be leader.

Whoever has the lockout has to be lead to reset the phase and then enter first. Once fully loaded in, the rest of the group may enter. If someone without a lockout goes in first, the person with the lockout with get an error message and wont be able to enter.

As soon as you are out of the loading screen, the rest of the group enters your phase. After that it doesn't matter if you pass on the eladership, leave and reenter or whatever ;)

Be careful with this; the other day we were using someone's lockout and a few people left to get on alts. Our GM/RL got ops lead back before I loaded in, so I wasn't able to get in to the phase until he gave ops lead to someone with the lockout.