Legendary Player Question

DarkCrossing

Got my Sith Juggernaut to 50 but it never lit the last of the 8 panels. I'm wondering if I may have missed a class mission or did I miss some other thing. Is there some way to find out if something was missed or why I didn't get that Legendary title?

Also, any characters that you used a level boost on won't count either. Unless you go back and finish the class missions on them.

Also, any characters that you used a level boost on won't count either. Unless you go back and finish the class missions on them.

Depends on which boost you used:

* Commander's Character (formerly Outlander) token start at 60: cannot do the class missions *at*all*.

* Outlander token start at 65: same.

* Commander's token start at 70: same.

* Master's Datacron on a start at 1: If you haven't yet started KotFE / KotET / Jedi Under Siege (Ossus)(1), you can

* Master's Datacron on a start at 1: If you have started those, you cannot.

More generally: any character that has begun any of the content beginning with KotFE (with a bizarre exception for launching Fractured Alliance, also known as War on Iokath) cannot go back to complete the class story.

(1) Currently we cannot jump directly to Onslaught, probably because of conceptual difficulties about Loyalist vs Saboteur.

• 2 weeks later...

I hadn't been on for quite a while and I completely forgot that I had to complete the Corellia story line. I was a 50 but didn't do that final story. DUH! :eek:

Thanks to everyone for "jogging" this old brain. Now I'm stuck, and will eventually remember and finish the Directive 7 flashpoint!

I hadn't been on for quite a while and I completely forgot that I had to complete the Corellia story line. I was a 50 but didn't do that final story. DUH! :eek:

Thanks to everyone for "jogging" this old brain. Now I'm stuck, and will eventually remember and finish the Directive 7 flashpoint!

Lol. You're welcome. I know the feeling. Nothing like looking for your glasses in the morning and remembering they're on your head.

• 1 month later...
I just finished all 8 stories but dont know why the Legendary status not appear ... why?

Just to be clear: on all eight stories, the character in question has gone through all the planets in sequence:

* Starter world (Ord Mantell, Hutta, Tython or Korriban)

* Capital world (Dromund Kaas or Coruscant)

* Taris or Balmorra

* Nar Shaddaa

* Tatooine

* Alderaan

* Balmorra or Taris

* Quesh

* Hoth

* Belsavis

* Voss

* Corellia

* (A big fight at the end of Corellia or somewhere else just after it)

And in all cases, the character now has a mission to go talk to a dude on the Fleet (Pubsider mission called Crystal Ball, Impsider called First Strike).

If not, then you'll need to get to that point, and possibly go see the dude on the Fleet.

Also: no character that started with an Outlander token or a Commander's Character token counts, and nor does any character who bounced forward to start KotFE, KotET, or Jedi Under Siege. EDIT: here I meant to say "bounced forward from the middle of the class story to ..." Oops.

Edited by SteveTheCynic