Xeno hm please kite 2nd adds please

The tank with the Thermal Tolerance debuff takes significantly increased damage from all sources, including adds. The adds will normally hit ~5k, the debuff takes it up to nearly 20k. If you're ever taking several 20k hits at a time in any fight, you either hit an enrage or you're not doing the mechanics right.

Unmitigated hits from the Tarentateks were for approximately 9.3k on my Assassin (61/63 mix), with high enough frequency that I do think kiting is a simpler strategy.

They move slow enough that no one should be hit, and it drastically lowers healing requirements for that add phase.

I've done 16 hm as a dps where we kited them around and burned them down 1 at a time. And I've done it on 16 man hm tanking it with my guardian where we stacked them up and burned em faster with aoe attacks, while I popped any cooldowns and was spam healed through it. Both worked. The stacking is faster and better in my opinion, but only if your tank saves a few cooldowns and all of your heals spam him/her. Also, any marauders pop a bloodthirst and a sniper pops their damage reduction dome. The 2nd add phase is a huge team effort, where every class needs to pop their specific abilities that help reduce damage taken and/or put out more damage. About 7-10 seconds into it all dps/heals should also pop their threat dump, as the aoe taunt will have worn off. Edited by Strainge

When we did it (successfully) we held them in place but burned them down single-target - when we tried AOEing any of the groups of adds they pulled off way too fast and people died.

Still not sure why they hit for so much more the second time we tried it. The tank didn't have the debuff, we already knew about that.

WIth a stack of cooldown and healers going insane you could aoe down, but its EXTEMELY easy to kite them and the off tank single taunt one for everyone to attack. Its easy,it works, so why do it the more risky way.

remember do not attack the group dps let the off tank single taunt one from the pack for you. (even doing this nice and slow you will still beat the button timer by about 30s)

*also noticed a few comments about the heat beam* if you have the debuff on you its your job to NEVER GET HIT untill its gone.

Edited by WillHolmes