Bioware Trash Conent

Is anyone else wondering if Blizzard is paying Bioware to make WoW's endgame content look amazing again?!

First off there are constant bugs in every shape way and form of Hard Modes and Operations. Constant CONSTANT CONSTANT bugs. Jesus Christ how hard is it to FIX THIS CONTENT before you come out with more bugged content?

On top of the bugs the gear......players who are in Hard Mode content get the exact same awards as those of us who have done and cleared Nightmare content? Ridiculous

Tuning. UM PTR......why instead of applying do you not just let everyone and their mom's join the PTR and copy their character over to make SURE THAT your coding isnt COMPLETELY BUGGED and also to check this ridiculous tuning. 8m Soa is RIDICULOUS on Nightmare compared to easy peasy 16m Nightmare Soa. On the other hand trash in comparison from 8man to 16m is AGAIN ridiculous. In EV it is seriously tough in 16m nightmare while in 8m you could 2 man most of it. Beyond that Karaga in 16m is tough as nails in nightmare and 8man is a joke. Also trash in Nightmare 16m is not CC'able at all. While in 8man you can CC the entire room if you want to.

Finally 8man and 16man show no differences in why to do them. 16m and 8m have the same titles and mount rewards. WoW I think had a good concept of rewarding you for clearing both 10 and 25m but they made it a bit more prestigious to down the tougher content (25m). And this game has said as well that "16m is Harder due to coordination" therefore shoudn't 16m receive something atleast different than 8m to set us apart?

Cmon Bioware you guys have to seriously get this fixed before a new content patch. If its the same in the content patch I can guarantee you half the guilds on Death Wind Cooridor with unsubscribe and wait for Tera, Guild Wars 2, or go back to WoW like 4 of the bigger 8man guilds on Death Wind Cooridor have already done.......... anyone else agree or disagree with the complaints/problem I see with end game pve content?

Edited by Norlon

Is anyone else wondering if Blizzard is paying Bioware to make WoW's endgame content look amazing again?!

First off there are constant bugs in every shape way and form of Hard Modes and Operations. Constant CONSTANT CONSTANT bugs. Jesus Christ how hard is it to FIX THIS CONTENT before you come out with more bugged content?

On top of the bugs the gear......players who are in Hard Mode content get the exact same awards as those of us who have done and cleared Nightmare content? Ridiculous

Tuning. UM PTR......why instead of applying do you not just let everyone and their mom's join the PTR and copy their character over to make SURE THAT your coding isnt COMPLETELY BUGGED and also to check this ridiculous tuning. 8m Soa is RIDICULOUS on Nightmare compared to easy peasy 16m Nightmare Soa. On the other hand trash in comparison from 8man to 16m is AGAIN ridiculous. In EV it is seriously tough in 16m nightmare while in 8m you could 2 man most of it. Beyond that Karaga in 16m is tough as nails in nightmare and 8man is a joke. Also trash in Nightmare 16m is not CC'able at all. While in 8man you can CC the entire room if you want to.

Finally 8man and 16man show no differences in why to do them. 16m and 8m have the same titles and mount rewards. WoW I think had a good concept of rewarding you for clearing both 10 and 25m but they made it a bit more prestigious to down the tougher content (25m). And this game has said as well that "16m is Harder due to coordination" therefore shoudn't 16m receive something atleast different than 8m to set us apart?

Cmon Bioware you guys have to seriously get this fixed before a new content patch. If its the same in the content patch I can guarantee you half the guilds on Death Wind Cooridor with unsubscribe and wait for Tera, Guild Wars 2, or go back to WoW like 4 of the bigger 8man guilds on Death Wind Cooridor have already done.......... anyone else agree or disagree with the complaints/problem I see with end game pve content?

Um hi, im from DWC and have no idea who the hell you are talking about. Last time I checked all the major guilds are still there....

Those Bro's has re upped their WoW accounts.

Narcosis is done with 16m and is going to 8man until 1.2 comes out and have stated that unless the new content is good they probably won't do 16m again.

Half of Death Before Dishonor quit to go back to WoW and to try out Diablo/Tera they got server first HM 8man right before they fell apart.

The last one is blanking when I log on after work I will ask my buddy what the fourth guild that was that has fallen apart or lost substantial membership due to the end game raiding.

Oh and I do know that Impetuous has lost 5 of its main core raiders due to dissatisfaction with the game. And when you only have a 22 Raiding Main Core....5 can prove to be crippling.