Servers are pretty dead for being the day of expansion.

Denerio

This is pretty funny. No offence OP, but you seriously seem like somebody who is being paid by EA / BW rivals to come over here and post multiple negative threads.

We know that this sort of thing happens, so....maybe try a little bit more subtlety?

Edited by teclado

Some of us have jobs and other school

no lifers find a way.

If you want to gauge SWTOR's popularity with Full-time gamers, maybe look at twitch viewer statistics.

Currently at 3:27PM US Eastern time there are 610 viewers and 79 streamers broadcasting SWTOR.

To view SWTOR's total viewer count, find it here: http://www.twitch.tv/directory/

To view how many streamers:

http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Star Wars%3A The Old Republic

Typically SWTOR has 300 viewers and less than 20 streamers broadcasting the game. There's definitely been a bump, but only in peak hours will twtich's numbers spike.

For comparison here are some other viewer counts of popular games or SWTOR competitors:

Taken 3:27PM US Eastern time (October 27th, 2015)

Overwatch 208,282 viewers

League of Legends 98,150 viewers

Dota 2 78,261 Viewers

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive 57,763 viewers

Battleborn 2,001 viewers (first person shooter MOBA from gearbox software) (this game has not been released yet)

World of Warcraft 15,912 viewers

World of Tanks 11,516 viewers

RuneScape 4,124 viewers

Guild Wars 2 1,790 viewers

Warframe 768 viewers

Wildstar 213 viewers

Elder Scrolls Online 143 viewers

Edited by Falensawino

We all knew the numbers would drop due to the whole single player thing. So this doesn't really shock me at all.

Lmao this guy.

The servers are fine for the time it is. It is filling up. This thread is about as pointless as this comment.

It is prime time in EU at the moment and 2 from 9 servers are full, 3 on light and the rest standard. That's not much for a one day release of an expansion.

I hope BW brings out the better than cross-server solution when the hype is gone.

Edited by Neglience

Why do I get the feeling this will be the same guy who comes back to the forums to complain when Harb crashes again or if he manages to see a full server with wait time....

This^^^.

Harbi will go down this evening I'm afraid.

Oh yeah OP, don't forget, those that had to have it, got it early. Those that didn't, had to work. lol

Sir, I'm leaving.

Leaving? But why, you're the best employee I have.

Well sir I have decided to take my talents full time to Star Wars The Old Republic.

What's a Star Wars The Old Republic?

It's a massively multiplayer online roleplaying game.

Ok then, what's that.

Well it's...it's kinda like...it's sorta like...ah forget it people with lives like you would never understand. I quit!

Ok....bye??

:p

One of the servers I play on is very heavy, and has been a lot recently. So I don't know what you're looking at, honestly.
This guy is right.

Look at European servers

German PVE server, T3-M4, is FULL.

English PVE server, The Red Eclipse, is FULL. [Estimated Wait <10m]

The rest are standard or light.

=====

Back to twitch viewers counts.

It seems a large portion of the gaming community is hyped for the Overwatch beta. ( It's a First Person Shooter MOBA from Blizzard)

Overwatch is beating both League of Legends and Dota 2 in viewer count combined.

208,282 viewers (Overwatch )

vs.

98,150 viewers League of Legends

78,261 Viewers Dota 2

That's just the number of people watching someone else play. Imagine how many total people are playing Overwatch. (It's on a closed beta, but Blizzard is massively granting access to Beta.)

Edited by Falensawino