The Deck is stacked

solnar_xan

After the nerf to rewards for lose in PvP, to reduce AFKing, and the increase in gear price to offset.., not sure what exactly, it has become very very hard to gear up unless you are guilded and running in premades a.k.a. WINNING

Is anyone else seeing this or is just my unfortunate experience?

Week one I had fun regardless of win or lose and was able to progress, now it is taking an hours to get one piece of gear.

Is Bioware actually trying to force us to PvE?

A.K.A. Winners keep winning losers keep losing and fighting an uphill battle. Winning should give more of course, but losing shouldn't put you at such a disadvantage you can't gear up properly. Meaning it shouldn't take 4-5 times longer if you lose 2-3 time is ok, but right now it seems out of balance.

Edited by solnar_xan

After the nerf to rewards for lose in PvP, to reduce AFKing, and the increase in gear price to offset.., not sure what exactly, it has become very very hard to gear up unless you are guilded and running in premades a.k.a. WINNING

Is anyone else seeing this or is just my unfortunate experience?

Week one I had fun regardless of win or lose and was able to progress, now it is taking an hours to get one piece of gear.

Is Bioware actually trying to force us to PvE?

A.K.A. Winners keep winning losers keep losing and fighting an uphill battle. Winning should give more of course, but losing shouldn't put you at such a disadvantage you can't gear up properly. Meaning it shouldn't take 4-5 times longer if you lose 2-3 time is ok, but right now it seems out of balance.

I think it should be steeper honestly. There NEEDS to be incentives for people to TRY.

Currently I see a lot of people not trying. I see people farming for medals instead of working together for objectives. I see people quitting as SOON as something goes bad for their side to requeue. They need a 1 hour lock out for people who quit.

Also they need to add medals for achieving goals instead of just raw healing/damage/protection.

? Winning gets you like 5 more commendations. Winning is so worthless it's not even funny.

Just farm medals. It's so easy to do and you always get 1200 valor minimum unless the game ends early

Metagaming for the loss.

THIS is what BW needs to de-incentivize.

I think it should be steeper honestly. There NEEDS to be incentives for people to TRY.

Currently I see a lot of people not trying. I see people farming for medals instead of working together for objectives. I see people quitting as SOON as something goes bad for their side to requeue. They need a 1 hour lock out for people who quit.

Also they need to add medals for achieving goals instead of just raw healing/damage/protection.

People suck.

I guess it is just the price raise that makes it seem like it takes longer. because it is taking MUCH longer.

? Winning gets you like 5 more commendations. Winning is so worthless it's not even funny.

Just farm medals. It's so easy to do and you always get 1200 valor minimum unless the game ends early

Winning is not worthless when it comes to dailies and weeklies.

While I do agree people should be penalized for dropping out I’ve actually been removed from a match due to slow load times and getting stuck behind the timed shield barrier in the ready area when I get placed in a game as a fill in. Perhaps if people dropped from 2-3 games in an hour then you can apply a time out penalty.

I’ll have to disagree about “it should be steeper”. Make things more difficult and you will see even more people dropping out. Those of us who gut it out no matter how ugly it’s gotten are in enough misery without making it worse. Make it too steep and you will also see people not bothering with the system at all which will create longer wait times in the queue.

Edited by Tusken