Flashpoint Info - Lvl Ranges and Locations

Hi, everyone! So Star Wars: The Old Republic is finally here after a long, long wait, which is awesome! I'm sure everyone in the EA is having fun, right? Of course! Unfortunately, as pretty much all of us have noticed, there is no list or information on flashpoints in regards to suggested/required character level ranges and locations. Sure, you could go to a site for information on flashpoints but really only the level of the flashpoint itself and the required character level to get in shows. And who wants to spend all that time trying to find the information they want? I certainly don't!

Well, since I'm stuck at work and unable to play until I get home I decided to put together a simple list that will have FP locations, which faction an FP is for, and the suggested level ranges for each FP. Yes, we can all finally take a deep breath and relax! No more searching the internet and asking on the forums!

So now I'll get to it. Oh, if anyone has any other information to share, feel free to do so. Also, I based the level ranges off of what I found on http://www.torhead.com. They may not be exact but they should give an idea of what level you should be.

EMPIRE

Black Talon | 10 - 13 | Korriban to Dromund Kaas

Boarding Party | 31 - 35 | Alderaan to Taris

The Foundry | 34 - 39 | Taris to Quesh

REPUBLIC

Esseles | 10 - 13 | Coruscant

Taral V | 31 - 35 | Alderaan to Balmorra

Maelstrom Prison | 34 - 39 | Balmorra to Quesh

BOTH

Hammer Station | 15 - 21 | DK/Coruscant to Balmorra/Taris

Athiss | 23 -27 | Balmorra/Taris to Nar Shaddaa

Mandalorian Raiders | 24 -28 | Nar Shaddaa to Tatooine

Cademinu | 26 - 30 | Tatooine to Alderaan

The Colicoid War Game | 38 - 43 | Hoth to Belsavis

Red Reaper | 44 - 50 | Belsavis to Voss

Directive 7 | 50 (Endgame) | Voss to Corellia

The Battle of Ilum: The False Emperor | 50 (Endgame) | Corellia +

UPDATE - After I got playtime in over the 12/16 - 12/18 weekend I got a little more info to list:

1. The quests that have you travel to the Imperial/Republic Fleet are picked up from droids at different outposts and stations in the questing areas.

2. To get to the Imperial/Republic Fleet, there will usually be a small ship station right next to the FP droid and that sends you to the fleet of your faction.

3. The ship you are taken to in the fleet is the same exact one that you go to when you first leave the starting world and pick up crew skills, just on a different level that you couldn't go to before. (Black Talon and Esseles are excluded from this.)

4. The flashpoint quests are repeatable.

(I will continue to update this info as needed and if anyone has any other info, please share so that I may add it.)

Edited by HuntressRoseclaw

Since I play a SW I honestly couldn't tell you. This is a list I found on another site. I just looked on torhead.com and it says that you pick the quest up for Hammer Station from a droid called J8R-1 there. Also, try checking your galaxy map (forgot what it's called) to see if it's listed on there. When I was in the last BETA I noticed that the Esseles FP for Republic was listed on the map even though I was playing a SW.

My suggestion? Go back to the station you originally left from to get off Coruscant and look around there for J8R-1 or another NPC that gives a quest.

Ships leading to Hammer Station and most of the Flashpoints leave from Carrik Station. The other two ships (The Talos and something else) Are for Ops and whatever.

Thanks for the list!

Just to clarify this.. do you mean that for Imperial, we would need to head back to our main space station (headquarters) in order to access most of these Flashpoints.

ie. Right now I'm lvl 15 and wanted to give Hammer Station a try. Would I have to take the shuttle back to my headquarters in order to be able to do this??

Also, are Flashpoints usually given out as quests or can I just go and access them from my headquarters at any time once I am in the right level range. Or is there a specific spot I have to go to at headquarters to access each individual Flashpoint??

Thanks for any help on this!

Just to clarify this.. do you mean that for Imperial, we would need to head back to our main space station (headquarters) in order to access most of these Flashpoints.

ie. Right now I'm lvl 15 and wanted to give Hammer Station a try. Would I have to take the shuttle back to my headquarters in order to be able to do this??

Also, are Flashpoints usually given out as quests or can I just go and access them from my headquarters at any time once I am in the right level range. Or is there a specific spot I have to go to at headquarters to access each individual Flashpoint??

Thanks for any help on this!

Yes, you need to go back to the Imperial fleet. Once there, go to mission departures and take the elevator down a level.

There are quests that lead to flashpoints outside of the fleet, but you can also just go to the fleet and pick up the quest there if you are the right level.

Yes, you have to go to the Imperial Fleet station for Empire in order to enter the flashpoints. So, yes, you will have to take a shuttle to the fleet. Or you can take your own ship to the fleet if you're fairly close to it.

There are quests that tell you to go do the flashpoints and they're usually given to you by a R2-D2 style droid. There is a tag above them that says "Flashpoint Courier Droid" and if there's a mission sign above the name tag then you can pick up the quest. For those that don't, either you're too low level or you've already picked it up. These droids can be found at the space stations of main cities and at a certain quest area for each world.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, this is great info. Thanks for putting it together! I may add the flashpoint levels to our flashpoint loot website.

Side note though, I find your font colors very difficult to read.

I found the same thing. I also understand why he did it in his follow up answer. Simple way to overcome this is just highlight all the text

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

All of the flash points start at the fleet.

The Esseles is from the Coruscant Departures deck, the Black Talon from the Dromund Kaas Departures deck.

Most of the others (6 of them anyway) are on the Mission Hangar or something to that effect deck. You can get the mission from right in front of the instance portal.

Some of the others, like the faction specific ones are on other ships in the fleet, you can get there from the Interfleet Transport deck.

Easiest thing to do is to walk around the main deck of your faction station. There will be droids giving out daily and FP missions appropriate to you level.

There will also be similar droids on the planets near shuttles that will take you to the right ship on the fleet.

There is one on Taris (Rep) and Balmorra (Imp) for Hammer Station

If you are like me you will be in your twenties by the time you get there, and almost ready for the next fp though ;)

Hope that helps.

Edited by Evgen