Onslaught romances

jan_skakal

There's already too many romances in the game as it is... I would rather have quality over quantity.

That said... I definitely need more Arcann content in this game! Romantic and otherwise.

Would be interesting, if Sith Empire/Republic would demand to release Arcann to them so, that he can pay for his crimes. Or some angry mod would demand justice about him. Or maybe some of the companions would threat to leave the Alliance, if you don't kill him, or kick him out.

Let's face it. He did some great atrocities during his time as Emperor. And i would perfectly understand, if people would demand revenge.

I don't need to see a sex cutscene to believe, that they do such. There are already tons of romance contents, and you can use your imagination for their free time when not saving the galaxy.

Also as other said. There are laready plenty of characters for such, and making extra scenes for every single one would be a lot of work. I would prefer to have the story go on instead.

Only thing i would add romance side is to see Lana, and Theron hooking up each other, if you aren't involved with either of them, and spared Theron.

Only thing i would add romance side is to see Lana, and Theron hooking up each other, if you aren't involved with either of them, and spared Theron.

Hem, no thanks...

As i consider my mains as all living in the same universe, that'd totally ruin my immersion watching my JK's boyfriend going with Lana when not playing my JK