Companion Locator Terminal

ZeridanShear

Unfortunately, it's busted. I've completed all of the chapters and still can't recruit any of my old companions. This is more than a little annoying, as I got my Aric Jorgan to level 25 Influence to use on Weekly heroics and now I can't access him at all (despite us being told we could).

So, hotfix?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. Having the same problem on my Jedi knight. It's telling me "you have already unlocked every companion this terminal can locate" but I am missing Kira, Scourge, Doc, and Rusk. Only original companion I have is T7 and that's only because he's part of the main story.

Agreed. Having the same problem on my Jedi knight. It's telling me "you have already unlocked every companion this terminal can locate" but I am missing Kira, Scourge, Doc, and Rusk. Only original companion I have is T7 and that's only because he's part of the main story.

Which may be why some companions are having issues.

It's quite possible they won't let you get companions if they exist in future chapters.

It's quite possible they won't let you get companions if they exist in future chapters.

And yet, the dev posts I recall specifically stated that certain companions would be recoverable (especially previously-romanced companions) via that console.

I don't think this is the reason, because

(1) I can't get any companions at all through the terminal. It's not just that certain ones are missing

(2) New chapters won't be released for months, which means we'd be locked out of having our companions for a long time. This is not at all what the devs discussed.

Edited by BonneVivante

Where is this terminal?

And they said that the companions would only be missing in the story. But when you go to do Dailies and such, you would still have access.

I pumped Vector's affection up to 20+ and now he's gone and I need to do my crafting!

I would wait and get him in the story if it was going to happen in the first 9 chapters. But if its not until whenever they decide to have "Season two"--which won't be until sometime in 2016, this is a big problem

Same problem here.

Being unable to call old companion back to do non KotFE content before chapter IX is frustrating enough.

Not being able to call them at all is really problematic. Has that terminal even worked for someone ?

Just logged in after the patch and the terminal still doesn't work. I still can't summon my classic companions.

I'm really disappointed that Bioware hasn't acknowledged this problem or commented on when it'll be fixed. I don't mind waiting a week or two but I want to know it's being worked on. Please Bioware, some kind of comment is only fair.

Hotfix is up... THis issue isn't fixed.

Which is annoying as hell.

They PROMISED that they didn't want to take away anything that we'd earned. We'd functioned under the premise that we might have lost them.. but then they realized how much of a mistake that'd be.

And guess what... they have taken them away anyway... because the terminal that was supposed to give them back

Getting a new companion up to 10 (Which is where all maxed affection companions prior to it are located).. sure. Fine.. whatever.

Anyway, Hotfix.. no word on the fact that they screwed this up... no word on when it's due to be fixed. The Dev team turned the two execs who ran their first live-stream into a bunch of liars.

And yea, I know.. loaded with a bunch of.. "Holy Hyperbole, Batman" statements... but ultimately, that's how I feel. I can get over some of the changes (And things taken away)... But, this is a royal kick in the teeth. Especially when they PROMISED us.. they wouldn't do what they've essentially done.

FIX IT

Hey everyone,

The Companion Locator Terminal is bugged as many have guessed. We didn't have a fix ready for it in time for 4.0a, but are aiming for 4.0.1, which will most likely be on Tuesday with the release of the expansion.

-Tait

Edited by TaitWatson

Hey everyone,

The Companion Locator Terminal is bugged as many have guessed. We didn't have a fix ready for it in time for 4.0a, but are aiming for 4.0.1, which will most likely be on Tuesday with the release of the expansion.

-Tait

<3 Thank you for posting. So much appreciated.

Hey everyone,

-Tait

Thank you so much! I am happy to wait for the patch, it's just such a relief to know it's coming.

Much love Bioware <3

Thanks for info!!

By the way I read that you are on the lookout for Corso and Andronikos and their ability to have two blasters.

Will you maybe add some of the unique animations to companions back? Like Scourge`s lightning hit and Nadias force quake animation?

Edited by menofhorror