Crisis in Umbara Question

I ran this when it first came out and it looks like they changed it in regards to how you get the story mode flashpoint. I am trying to run a new character through this and the terminal to click on for the FP is unavailable. After talking with Theron I just enter the flashpoint. However, I immediately noticed there wasn't any cutscene of the three of us flying to Umbara, landing on the train and the short bit of dialog before we start moving on the train. I thought it was odd so I exited the flashpoint. Did I do something wrong here? Did they remove the opening cutscene? I didn't want to proceed in case it messed up the rest of it when Theron confronts my character.

I ran this tonight and there was more than the opening cutscene missing. The part where you confront Theron and find out he is the traitor as well as where he fires at you is all missing. Mine just went straight to the train wreck with no dialog from Theron at all. I really hope this wasn't done on purpose. I'm not going to run it again with another character until I find out what gives. Oh and there was one more thing missing.....no Theron appearance at the end before the spider fight.

I ran this tonight and there was more than the opening cutscene missing. The part where you confront Theron and find out he is the traitor as well as where he fires at you is all missing. Mine just went straight to the train wreck with no dialog from Theron at all. I really hope this wasn't done on purpose. I'm not going to run it again with another character until I find out what gives. Oh and there was one more thing missing.....no Theron appearance at the end before the spider fight.

If you're not doing the solo-story version then yeah, you'll get the generic cutscenes that are there just to move the Flashpoint along. I believe you pick the solo-story version from your ship's terminal and not outside of the flashpoint, per se. But I'm not so sure as it's been a while since I ran Umbara.

I was doing the solo-story version, and didn't get any generic cutscenes for the missing Theron sections. There was just no cutscene at all where those should have been. Thenks for your reply anyway:)

Yeah, that seems to be a really weird bug. I'd call Customer Service to see what can be done, hope you get that problem fixed!