Error 310 when downloading

Cucumberwaxing

Hey,

I have played this game just fine for years, and this morning it refused to start up. It would get stuck in "initializing", so I tried a bunch of the regular methods like deleting bitraider folder, flushing DNS etc.. Nothing seemed to work, so now I tried reinstalling.

Getting the same problem now, when initiating download, it gets stuck on "Downloading english video 1, 1.68 gb left, error 310".

What do I do now??

I think the culprit might be that I installed a new antivirus yesterday, but I have made sure SWTOR goes through the firewall, and I have even tried to totally quite and shut down the antivirus program..

Any tips now? :/

Edit: Even though it gives me an error, my task manager still says I am downloading 60mb per second, and this starts when the launcher initializes downloading. I have no idea whats going on here now..

Edited by Cucumberwaxing

Sorry for the double post, but starting in Safe Mode makes me able to recieve updates. Does this mean that there is an issue with my antivirus?

What exactly needs to be able to go through my firewall? Why wouldn't it work when I disabled the firewall in general?

• 3 months later...