Dark/Light Holiday is recruiting (not just another guild)

smokiey

Hello all Wanting to invite you to join us. Dark/Light Holiday is a soial events driven guild. Whats that? Glad you asked in short a place to call home and do events on your time, when ya can nothing forced. Simple have fun. but we much more than that.

Part of a well established gaming community

Operations

Flashpoints / Hardmodes

Pvp

Grouping

Full website

Full Voice server

your own community profile with mail

Contest

Give away's

A place to game for years!

Check us out, have a look around

Dark/Light Holiday

Edited by smokiey

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have the honor of leading the Guilds Light and Dark Holiday. We have great members and officers that get together to a fun social gaming experience. If you are interested in learning more about this great guild and all the things they do, check out our web site at http://rav.enjin.com/holidaymain or in game /who holiday and feel free to talk to any of our members.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With 2.2 just about upon us, now is a great time to join a well establish guild that been here since the beginning. Take advantage of getting another 10% experience bonus by joining us. Along with that you will be part of a guild that prides its self for being friendlily, helpful and successful. Chat is busy both in game and on our voice server. We have events going every night so people gain do things that fit their schedule. Operations, FPs, dailies, quests, and more

Take a look at our website or look up us in game. You can find us at http://rav.enjin.com/holidaymain or in game “/who Holiday “and feel free to chat with any of our members.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We are adding hardcore progression operations in addition to our other casual progression operations. We are adjusting our nights to allow for more of our member to get involved with operations and are guaranteeing you will get to run an operation if you sign up for it. Check us out at http://rav.enjin.com/holidaymain to see why we are the best SWTOR guild!

Hey there folks.

I'm looking for a new guild to join, since the last one I was into kinda fell apart, people didn't help each other, officers and seniors were taking advantage from loots in raids and that kind of stuff, what upsets me a lot to be honest.

I kinda want to join a "semi laid back" guild. What I mean with that is that I would like an experienced environment but not to be charged for something with pressure and etc.

SWTOR is my first MMO, I'm here for over one year and everything I know about MMO I learned here, so I kinda know the game a bit.

I kinda tolerate elitism at a certain amount but I do not like it when someone starts to bother around.

Also, I want to see numbers, I like to see LOTS of people online, I'm kinda tired to be in a guild where only 4 or 5 people are online most of the day, that kinda annoys me.

I'm a 25 years old brazilian dude, but I can speak english without problems, so TS communication is not an issue with me.

Also, I kinda have some experience in almost all the operations, but Terror From Beyond, that's the one I know the least.

In the republic I have 3 toons, a 18 scoundrel, a 32 guardian and a 20 commando (the one I'm leveling at the moment). In the empire, it's a 18 mercenary and a 55 sniper. I had a 55 commando here too, but I transfered it to the Pot5 server (which I didn't like the environment so much after almost one week there, even though I'm aware of the "dangers" from a pvp server).

I do like to pvp, but mostly for fun and to get some good looking gear, but I'm much more of a PvE guy myself.

Now that I talked about me, what can you tell me about Light / Dark Holiday?

We are a mature guild with members in both factions. We have an active voice server for operations, events, PVP, PVE, flash points, dailies or just talking and socializing in general. We are filled with helpful members, have a useful and informative website and most importantly have a great social gaming attitude.

For operations, we have to types: 1st is relaxed yet progressive approach. We have multiple nights of operations (including the weekends) but you only need to sign up with the ones you wish to do. We do have a minimum gear requirement to keep wiping to a minimum on the harder operations. You can bring any character you wish and when you sign up you can assign the role you want. We also guarantee you a spot on the operation you sign up for or if the group fill and a second or third group cannot be filled, you will automatically be on the next run. If you want to do operations we want make sure you get your chance.

We also have a hardcore progression group. That take a more serious approached to raiding. If you are interested in that you are welcome to sign up for a spot as they become available.

Take a look at our website or look up us in game. You can find us at http://holiday.enjin.com/holidaymain or in game “/who Holiday “and feel free to chat with any of our members.

We are about having fun, being successful and allowing everyone the chance to run an operation, PVP or whatever other event you wish to do.

Edited by wagetz

• 1 month later...