Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We Need Another Server Merger - Especially with the coming PvP Matchmaking Changes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
We Need Another Server Merger - Especially with the coming PvP Matchmaking Changes

Slowpokeking
06.21.2018 , 03:46 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
I'll disagree with 1 & 4, but the lack of content and general development is clearly the biggest reason imo. You have a point with #1, it's a shrinking market, but it still has vast appeal I think. #4 I think would also be easily overlooked if we were distracted by more in #2 and 3...but the lack of 2 & 3 makes #4 seem like a bigger issue than it needs to be.
1 is very obvious, it was even a major reason of SWTOR went F2P in the first place.

4 is as important and 2 and 3, there are tons of bug need to be fixed.
http://www.swtor.com/r/5trH8B

My Referral Code.

Ner_idia
06.21.2018 , 09:25 PM | #112
We don't need another server merge. We need the game owners to actually listen to the player base instead of railroading everything that we're NOT wanting.

WayOfTheWarriorx
06.22.2018 , 01:54 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
I'll not quote everything, but i mostly agree with everything you said here.

I like this game because the timeline is so far away from the movies timeline that it gives much more liberties storywise, and like you for me canon is really important, even this game canon. While writing for my character, i try to stick as close as possible to the game events and timeline.

About the Diney movies, i actually really liked Rogue One and quite enjoyed Solo (while i was really not sure i wanted to watch it in the first place), but don't really like the new trilogy so far, i like Poe, but that's pretty much it.
To be fair, I haven't seen Solo yet and I probably should have mentioned that. I have just found out that Darth Maul makes an appearance in it, and I friggen love him so I will definitely be seeing Solo soon. I think chances are I'll be far less critical of it because it won't be totally ruining or ending stupidly iconic characters that fairly much are synonymous to our having fell in love with Star Wars in the first place.

While I'm certainly critical of Disney's handling of things, I respect peoples opinions on the matter. No right and wrong here. You can't please everyone. I will still see every single Star Wars anything that is ever produced.

Honestly I'm glad is some people like some of it. Having more people be disappointed aids nothing heh. Rather some people at least get something out of it. Maybe mine will be the next movie or the one after that. What's that saying? Sun shines even on a dog's *** sometimes? heh

I'll be checking Solo out soon.

greven_arcades
06.22.2018 , 02:42 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by WayOfTheWarriorx View Post
To be fair, I haven't seen Solo yet and I probably should have mentioned that. I have just found out that Darth Maul makes an appearance in it, and I friggen love him so I will definitely be seeing Solo soon..
He is onscreen for about a minute at the end, over a holocall... Its not worth paying to sit through 2+ hours of terribleness just to see that. Granted, some of the visuals aside (and visuals alone do not a good movie make), that is pretty much the only cool scene in the movie. Seriously though, wait to see it on the cheap.

WayOfTheWarriorx
06.22.2018 , 07:54 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by greven_arcades View Post
He is onscreen for about a minute at the end, over a holocall... Its not worth paying to sit through 2+ hours of terribleness just to see that. Granted, some of the visuals aside (and visuals alone do not a good movie make), that is pretty much the only cool scene in the movie. Seriously though, wait to see it on the cheap.
LOL well thats what you like to hear about new Star Wars movies, wait til it hits Netflix heh