Terentatek vs The Fatman vs Prophecy of the Five

Partizanct

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fatman actually has quite a balanced population and will be the best overall choice for PvP players. The top PvPers in game, once they have a ranked system, will be from Fatman. Some of the worlds top PvPers are rolling on that server.

- W.

Where's your proof to this other than just saying it? I'm at a lost which server to roll on as a solo guy.

The Fatman actually has quite a balanced population and will be the best overall choice for PvP players. The top PvPers in game, once they have a ranked system, will be from Fatman. Some of the worlds top PvPers are rolling on that server.

- W.

Are you trying to make the queues on Fatman worse than they already are? Fatman is FULL status day one early access with incredibly long server queues which I assume will get worse as more people are allowed early access.

Sith also outnumbers republic 2-1.

If you MUST roll on Fatman at least roll republic.

I know Terentatek has a bit of an imbalanced ratio too, but its not overpopulated yet, and I know of a couple very good serious hardcore guilds there, it seems like the best choice for me, since I dislike zerg servers. I cant say if there are some of the best players joining that server and all, but I know a couple guilds who are around 75% gladiator and ranks 1 from WoW so that sounds promising.

Terentatek looks more like a small tight-knit hardcore guilds server.

I've been on several MMO launches and they all have the same problem: Top PvPers from other games select a popular server and everyone agrees to make characters there.

Everyone wants in and the login queues skyrocket to the thousands sometimes with hours before you can log in. These servers usually also experience the most lag and crashes due to being stressed constantly. I've seen it in WoW, Age of Conan, Aion and now this game.

Please reconsider rolling on one of these servers for your own sake.

Edited by aspectsofwar

I've been on several MMO launches and they all have the same problem: Top PvPers from other games select a popular server and everyone agrees to make characters there.

Everyone wants in and the login queues skyrocket to the thousands sometimes with hours before you can log in. These servers usually also experience the most lag and crashes due to being stressed constantly. I've seen it in WoW, Age of Conan, Aion and now this game.

Please reconsider rolling on one of these servers for your own sake.

You are right, I guess I should stop advertising Terentatek then :)

I rolled on Fatman this morning cause they were all pretty much low pop at that time, and the other pvp east coast server names I didn't really recognize what they were in the star wars universe. So I just went for fatman

How is it so far? the community.

The top PvPers in game, once they have a ranked system, will be from Fatman. Some of the worlds top PvPers are rolling on that server.

Like who? How do you even know who the worlds best TOR players are and what server they will be playing on ?

Like who? How do you even know who the worlds best TOR players are and what server they will be playing on ?

He doesn't know. He's been grandstanding for Fat Man all day. I'm party guilty too because I've been trying to promote Prophecy Of The Five as well.....but that's ok....cuz it's me.

He doesn't know. He's been grandstanding for Fat Man all day. I'm party guilty too because I've been trying to promote Prophecy Of The Five as well.....but that's ok....cuz it's me.

Helm of Graush has a nice mix of guilds and a very balanced population.

What, these are the only 3 servers?

That can't be right - the republic pre-launch guild that my group of 5-15 friends made was placed on Davik's Estate.

But we're rolling Empire now...beta changed some minds...have to create a new guild on some server...once we get in early access, that is :(

I'm thinking the servers that keep being mentioned might be ones to avoid, sounds like there will be queue times.