Defensive Skills

Mazneruk

Are you kidding? Sorcs are quite squishy atm, though not as squishy as some classes, the nerf to the utility corrupted barrier, which heals you over time while your force armor is active and during force barrier makes it so using barrier no longer really resets a fight as you don't heal to full anymore, if you're a dps sorc and you barrier and don't have a healer on your team you're very likely to get killed, quite quickly, especially with the amount of mercs in warzones and ranked now, since they do great damage and have DCDs which a depressing amount of people don't know to counter.

When I play my Sorc I sometimes choose two utilities to help with that- the one that increases your damage reduction by 15% when you hit unnatural preservation(the big self only heal) and the 25% damage reduction when you hit cloud mind, with those you can take slightly more of a beating.

But the bottom line is that as a DPS sorc if you don't have a good healer on your team and the other team isn't terrible you're going to die... a lot, as you're much easier to kill than other classes, I suggest you take this topic and post in the merc sub forum and of course change it to reflect mercs instead of sorcs.

Edited by Romeugues