2.1 patch problems

Wyenan

Still no patch.

I was pissed of with this game in the first place. Perma-stuns and broken pvp balance, having to respawn OUTSIDE the raid instance every time etc etc. Now I couldnt play with my RL friends for two days in a row, and that's it for me.

I have cancelled my subscription, bye Bioware.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no patch.

I was pissed of with this game in the first place. Perma-stuns and broken pvp balance, having to respawn OUTSIDE the raid instance every time etc etc. Now I couldnt play with my RL friends for two days in a row, and that's it for me.

I have cancelled my subscription, bye Bioware.

Adios! Maybe you should play with your RL friends in RL?

Just so we know. Is this a client side or server side fix? I know you said no downtime but should we still expect to have to restart our game and download a quick patch?

restart the game??? obviously the issue isn't affecting you, the issue is about not even being able to start the game

Still no patch.

I was pissed of with this game in the first place. Perma-stuns and broken pvp balance, having to respawn OUTSIDE the raid instance every time etc etc. .

Been a while since I played WoW, but I recall spawning at Grave Yards outside the instances.

I-i'll try... I nearly didn't survive walking outside yesterday.:eek:

yea the sun can be a harsh one if u don't see it often...I myself spent a few hours wondering what the green stuff on the ground was then i recalled its name was grass

yea the sun can be a harsh one if u don't see it often...I myself spent a few hours wondering what the green stuff on the ground was then i recalled its name was grass

just don't step on the brown turd...

• Dev Post
Just so we know. Is this a client side or server side fix? I know you said no downtime but should we still expect to have to restart our game and download a quick patch?

This is a client side fix that will require that you restart your launcher and download a small patch. As soon as the patch has been deployed (2.1.0a), I'll let you know and patch notes will appear in the launcher and on the web.

Edited by AmberGreen

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised to see SWTOR soon take XP out of their Minimum requirements.

It is an old OS that Microsoft is putting to rest soon. Hardware makers have already stopped supporting it.

When they do, they should give us fair / adequate warning(i.e. 60-90 days). I think that is all anyone really expects.

Edited by LawranceEttar

This is a client side fix that will require that you restart your launcher and download a small patch. As soon as the patch has been deployed (2.0.1a), I'll let you know and patch notes will appear in the launcher and on the web.

Fantastic. But will this fix the in-game bugs where the customization kiosk is blacked out or check the dye in your armor without it crashing your game?

This is a client side fix that will require that you restart your launcher and download a small patch. As soon as the patch has been deployed (2.0.1a), I'll let you know and patch notes will appear in the launcher and on the web.

2.0.1a? Shouldn't that be 2.1.1a or 2.1.0a or something like that? I mean, you're not taking all the 2.1 stuff away from us are you?

hey amber

just make sure you did mean 2.1a or are we going back to 2.0.1a?

I can live without the crappy cosmetic extras that killed the game in the 1st place...

as long as I can log in and actually play I can avoid looking at dyes and character customisations that I refuse to pay more for.

• Dev Post
2.0.1a? Shouldn't that be 2.1.1a or 2.1.0a or something like that? I mean, you're not taking all the 2.1 stuff away from us are you?

No! Sorry about the typo there (it's a confusing one for sure!) This is 2.1.0a. Note is here.

Edited by AmberGreen