>>> Shadowlands 1v1 Dueling Tournament <<<

ParagonAX

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LATEST UPDATE

The first round of the tournament is now completed! The second round has now started.

Please visit http://challonge.com/Shadowlands1v1 to see the latest brackets.

This round consists of the following matchups:

N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, AE, AF, AG, AH, AI

Some of these duels have already been completed, but participants have TWO more days to complete this round. If everyone completes their duels before then, I will move to Round 3 ahead of schedule.

Participants who do not complete their duels will be disqualified from the tournament. No more warnings will be given.

Please report your results by posting here, latest by 10pm EST, on Wednesday February 13, 2013. Fraps/screenshots are encouraged but not required.

Good luck everyone!

Edited by ParagonAX

Provisionally played the following matchups in the likely event that I won't be here in time for the next rounds:

Skillxx vs Demelain

Demelain- 3

Skillxx- 2

Impossibly close matches

Viperin vs Demelain

Demelain- 3

Viperin- 1

Good duels

Should hopefully get a matchup vs Subtelty and Becky tonight

Good duels Demelain, tie breaker was a double KO worth mentioning :) You got the win message in chat tho.

@Viperin: These duels only count if I we get matched up against Demelain.

Edited by DkSharktooth

Has anyone seen Rukiya? I've been online quite a lot yesterday and today, but I guess we keep missing each other. I left an email yesterday, but I haven't got a reply yet.

I'm now pretty busy atm, but I should be available for a duel from around 9pm to 11pm central tonight.

My wife is having surgery tomorrow, so I won't be online much during that time. I might not make it online until sometime late tomorrow evening.

Edited by Kailaurius

Rukiya and Killáton will be assigned an auto-loss at 10pm EST today, based on not putting in best efforts to complete their respective duels.

Still waiting on results from Livi'ah vs. Ravinder duel and Cmeat vs. Minagoroshi duels. These players will have to be disqualified if no word is heard from either one of them by 10pm EST.

Edited by ParagonAX

Rukiya and Killáton will be assigned an auto-loss at 10pm EST today, based on not putting in best efforts to complete their respective duels.

Still waiting on results from Livi'ah vs. Ravinder duel. Both players will have to be disqualified if no word is heard from either one of them by 10pm EST.

been busy for the last few days and have been on inconsistently. i got a mail from liviah ingame and havent seen her since. My bad for not responding to it. I should be on a lot tomorrow and will hopefully see her online.

Edited by thesadplanet

been busy for the last few days and have been on inconsistently. i got a mail from liviah ingame and havent seen her since. My bad for not responding to it. I should be on a lot tomorrow and will hopefully see her online.

OK, I'll make an exception. Just spoke to Liv as well. Please complete your duels latest by tomorrow!

Merk and Archus, be ready since you will only have 1 day to complete your duels after Rav/Liv. Please let me know if you have any concerns. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Edited by ParagonAX

LATEST UPDATE

The second round of the tournament is now completed! The third round has now started.

Please visit http://challonge.com/Shadowlands1v1 to see the latest brackets.

This round consists of the following matchups:

V,W,K,Y,AJ,AK,AL,AM,AN,AO,AP,AQ

Some of these duels have already been completed, but participants have TWO more days to complete this round. If everyone completes their duels before then, I will move to Round 4 ahead of schedule.

Participants who do not complete their duels will be disqualified from the tournament. No more warnings will be given.

Please report your results by posting here, latest by 11pm EST, on Friday February 15, 2013. Fraps/screenshots are encouraged but not required.

Good luck everyone!

Edited by ParagonAX

I actually contacted Cmeat and he said he wasnt bothered, I mailed him twice but no reply so... yea

OK, I have updated the bracket to give you a win.

Please let me know next time, if I don't hear from either of you I can only assume no1 was interested in completing the duel :(