So...how has infliltration pvp rotation changed in 5.0?

Kirtastropohe

I'll be the first to admit that I don't understand the intricacies of how things work for skills and such. I was following K'rea's assassin/shadow guide for 4.0. Can anyone give any insight as to what changes we should make to it for 5.0? Is it as simple as just using the old rotation but throwing in that new vaulting slash ability when it procs? I've only played a little bit in 5.0 and looking for a bit of insight. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Not much, you just have vaulting slash which is about equally as useful as shadow strike added in, along with a procced spinning strike. Have to learn to manage uptime on clairvoyance better in PvE.

The real difference in utilities. Due to the ones we have to pick to buff our DPS, and due to the way the utiities have been moved around, there's a couple really good PvP ones that we can't pick now (I haven't done PvP cause it's horrendously broken at the moment so I can't tell you exactly how badly we're screwed on utilities).

~ Eudoxia

(I haven't done PvP cause it's horrendously broken at the moment so I can't tell you exactly how badly we're screwed on utilities).

~ Eudoxia

Been doing a ton of PvP. Deception feels pretty over powered right now. And I'm saying that as a Sin main. It will likely be nerfed. It feels borderline oppressive to play against and is extremely resilient while doing huge burst windows.

Been doing a ton of PvP. Deception feels pretty over powered right now. And I'm saying that as a Sin main. It will likely be nerfed. It feels borderline oppressive to play against and is extremely resilient while doing huge burst windows.

Even in the PVE PoV it seems a bit OP (at least for BW standards) and I'm pretty sure aswell that we're gonne be nerfed. I mean, there's absolutely no force management. At all.

It hard to evaluate the class in its current form there is alot of bug things that are going on with deception that causing an OP'ness that would normal be there once these bugs are fixed.