i sub'ed since launve. please send me a 30 cent key. thanks

Letsjet

I assume your security key died? I don't think you can get the physical key anymore. Can you change the battery in it? Can you install the SK on your phone? That's the easy way to go.

The SWTOR SK app on a phone or tablet, or any other TOTP passcode app (Google Authenticator, SAASPASS, etc.), or even e.g. WinAuth on the PC itself. (Needless to say, if you log in from multiple PCs in different places, WinAuth isn't a good choice.)

Do they have smart phones in Alabama?

Lol, probably not. They also seem to not to speak proper English or create real sentences there (and I say that as a non native speaker). :-)

Edited by Khaleg

As a former resident (shortly) of that state, I can confirm that a phone is probably the smartest thing in Alabama. :t_biggrin:

Isn't that true for most of the midwest/southern states? That's at leat my long standing experience in the US. :-)

Edited by Khaleg

(Needless to say, if you log in from multiple PCs in different places, WinAuth isn't a good choice.)

I think it is a good choice for multiple PCs given it can work from a USB or a cloud drive

https://winauth.github.io/winauth/index.html

WinAuth requires no installation and is a single executable file, and so can be run from a USB drive or stored and run from cloud files services such as DropBox, Google Drive, or SkyDrive.

I think it is a good choice for multiple PCs given it can work from a USB or a cloud drive

https://winauth.github.io/winauth/index.html

WinAuth requires no installation and is a single executable file, and so can be run from a USB drive or stored and run from cloud files services such as DropBox, Google Drive, or SkyDrive.

Where does it store its configuration?

Where does it store its configuration?

Automatically in "C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\WinAuth\winauth.xml" but if you move this xml into the same folder as the executable, for example an USB Drive, WinAuth will ignore the file on the Computer and use the one stored with the executable.

Edit: winauth.xml should be without a space, I don't know why the Forum shows one above since its not there when I edit the Post.

Edited by hof_th

I hate living in Alabama.

I believe that he is saying, "I've subbed since launch. Please send me a security key for 30 cents." That means that he probably lost his or his died. He will need to get it removed from his account and use the mobile version like everybody else.

Do they have smart phones in Alabama?

Most likely... but not what you would expect. The only part that is smart is the string between the cans... in that the latest version of string is self-tensioning for better fidelity. :p

I believe that he is saying, "I've subbed since launch. Please send me a security key for 30 cents." That means that he probably lost his or his died. He will need to get it removed from his account and use the mobile version like everybody else.

^^ An Alabama Whisperer to the rescue!.. :D

Thank you. For the life of me, I could not quite figure out what the OP was saying. :)

If he lost his key or it is dead..... WinAuth is free... so he does not even need his "tirty-cent"

Edited by Andryah