Legacy / Darth Zash = frustration

I'm not sure what was the idea behind immortal NPC (20+ unsuccessful tries - really?) but disability to continue questing doesn't make game any more interesting. In fact I think I'll make a break for a few days - maybe game will become interesting again. Combined with fact I didn't subscribe yet this makes interesting situation: company lose some money (2 days of non-subscribing = $1). Edited by Pashgan

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trick is to level up up bring along a buddy for added dps. The boss heals a LOT, so you need either lots of dps or lots of interrupting to prevent it from happening.

Also, your character level (relative to the mobs) has a huge impact on how effective you are in combat. I tried this quest at level 28 and couldn't make a dent in it really. I'd get like maybe 10% off the boss and it'd heal back up. I grabbed a level 30 to help me out, and we were done in about a minute or two.

This quest is level 32, and I think to solo it, you will have to be pretty much that level and/or have lots of epic loot (I was kit out in level 27 prototype/modded gear and had trouble as a healing sorc)

This quest is level 32, and I think to solo it, you will have to be pretty much that level and/or have lots of epic loot

Lvl32 in all orange/purple fresh 30-32 suit. It seems like quest designed for ranged sorcerer - assassin is getting massive AoE along with Khem and dieing almost at the same time.

Really - this game design is beyond comprehension and nowhere near "enjoyable" term (except for huttball). Already dropped multiple quests because they aren't actually solo-able despite missing marks "heroic 2+", "bring a friend", "get +5 levels in PvP and return", etc.

Edited by Pashgan

Seriously? This quest was a challenge but it wasn't that difficult. I 1 shotted this but then again, I specced as heals and just sat there healing Khem the entire time while he dpsed her down I was also level 34 when I did this. Theres a reason there are Bonus Series, and other quests. If you speed through your class quests and nothing else you will fall far far behind. Perhaps reevaluate your approach and the actions you take. Get some stims, medpacks, make sure to step out now and then give Khem a heal. Worse comes to worse respec in order to complete it. Not every spec of every class is the most suitable for every encounter, may need to switch things up here and there. Some specs are really only viable on easy mobs or groups/flashpoints/operations while others give more survivability against harder mobs while soloing. If assasin... go respec tank for it see how that goes most likely will be able to complete it. It's not like respeccing is that expensive.

Try thinking outside the box and being flexible, more than likely will be able to complete it once you do.

Seriously? This quest was a challenge but it wasn't that difficult. I 1 shotted this but then again, I specced as heals and just sat there healing Khem the entire time while he dpsed her down I was also level 34 when I did this. Theres a reason there are Bonus Series, and other quests. If you speed through your class quests and nothing else you will fall far far behind. Perhaps reevaluate your approach and the actions you take. Get some stims, medpacks, make sure to step out now and then give Khem a heal. Worse comes to worse respec in order to complete it. Not every spec of every class is the most suitable for every encounter, may need to switch things up here and there. Some specs are really only viable on easy mobs or groups/flashpoints/operations while others give more survivability against harder mobs while soloing. If assasin... go respec tank for it see how that goes most likely will be able to complete it. It's not like respeccing is that expensive.

Try thinking outside the box and being flexible, more than likely will be able to complete it once you do.

hes an assasin not a sorcerer. you 1 shot a quest made for ranged dps as a ranged dps.

hes an assasin not a sorcerer. you 1 shot a quest made for ranged dps as a ranged dps.

Doesn't negate the fact its doable as any AC. Plus I gave tips on how to do it as Assasin. I played Assasin in Beta, and was doable then as well. Of course I specced as tank for it for survivability reasons.

Also another tip. if you hadn't already Upgrade Khem Vals gear. If you get him suitable gear for his level including a decent shield generator keeping him in tank stance, put on dark charge for minor healing to yourself. even put Guard on Khem Val so the damage is split could help in this fight. I noticed some peoples companions die very quickly because they neglected their companions gear. If you depend on your companion to help you in battle whether tanking, healing or dps also need to think about their stuff as well. When I did this as heals I put Khem into DPS stance not even tank stance because I needed him to dps more if I was gonna be only healing. Use CD's. If you got left over commendations from a previous planet go back and see if theres anything you can get for your companion from that gear.

The class quests in this game are really separating the baddies from the adequates, aren't they.

Zash is easily doable if you interrupt, stun and knockback her big damage abilities.

Actually the same goes for any elite / boss mob in the game

I did it at 32 with no problem at all. I am a full Deception Assassin. I thought it was too easy. I was expecting a harder fight, the guy on Nar Shaada kicked my *** on beta and live. You can bring help but really it might be time to rrrrrrrrrerolllllllll.

i'm also stuck as an assassin D=

level 33 with good gear, i crafted my own mods and everything.

its just they force me to use a companion that i wasnt upgrading, i was using the pirate this whole time xD so naturally hes got all the items that this guy would have had.

guess i have to go find some items for him lol

its just they force me to use a companion that i wasnt upgrading, i was using the pirate this whole time xD so naturally hes got all the items that this guy would have had.

l

See that I don't quite understand. Dont' they take different type of gear.

Lvl32 in all orange/purple fresh 30-32 suit. It seems like quest designed for ranged sorcerer - assassin is getting massive AoE along with Khem and dieing almost at the same time.

Really - this game design is beyond comprehension and nowhere near "enjoyable" term (except for huttball). Already dropped multiple quests because they aren't actually solo-able despite missing marks "heroic 2+", "bring a friend", "get +5 levels in PvP and return", etc.

You need to re-evaluate how you play, I was 31 and did it the first time, with an alive Khem Val, and 1/2 health.

Don't blame the game, your doing something wrong... call a spade a spade. If others can, you can

I just did this last night at lv 32 and after 2 2-3% wipes as a tankasin, I remembered about Channel the Force. Next try, used Channel the Force, and killed her with like 80% health left.

So remember your power cooldowns :)

Edited by nettenchi

So, your inturupt skill is broken? So is your stun? So is your knock back? You can't put Khem on passive to run out of AoE damage?

Well if all the things listed above are true then yea she is hard...

Turns out just standing toe to toe with her and not using your brain or skills provided make this impossible....go figure.