The I LOVE SWTOR Thread

TheNevet

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this game, but perhaps it is because i dont rush to endgame content but want to enjoy everything ingame including all different storyline versions.

Storywise this game is good and for someone who wants to take his/hers time to enjoy a game this game is perfect.

For someone who rushes to endgame only to figure out he/she missed like 90% of the fun, well yeah...he/she prob wont like it. ;)

I like this game, but perhaps it is because i dont rush to endgame content but want to enjoy everything ingame including all different storyline versions.

Storywise this game is good and for someone who wants to take his/hers time to enjoy a game this game is perfect.

For someone who rushes to endgame only to figure out he/she missed like 90% of the fun, well yeah...he/she prob wont like it. ;)

Not all of the stories are good. For example, the Sith Inquisitor Story is very bad; and most people with level 50 Inquisitors agree

Not all of the stories are good. For example, the Sith Inquisitor Story is very bad; and most people with level 50 Inquisitors agree

Again, sir, you are off topic, go complain elsewhere. This thread is about what we -like- or even love about SWTOR

Oh, and I LOVE this game.

It's not perfect, but it's still KOTOR I can play with my friends, which is awesome. Not to mention M1-4X continues the Bioware tradition of delightful battle droids named after guns. That ultra-patriot son of a gun is hands down the best companion in the game (well, at least from my experience). I almost wish I could romance him instead of Dorne.

SWTOR is my new love. I haven't actually enjoyed an MMO for years now. I almost gave up hope but SWTOR has done for me what no MMO in the last 10 years could. It keeps me interested. Some people hate all the conversations, but I happen to love them, so that for me is a great thing they are all over the place. I am not leveling as fast as some people but I am enjoying my time in game learning what there is to learn and seeing what there is to see. The Datacrons to search for alone gave me a good 20 minutes of fun last night trying to jump from box to box and run along pipes to be able to get to the shiny Datacron I saw up above. Once I got it I had an extreme sense of satisfaction that I have not felt in a long time while playing an MMO.

Bioware surprised the hell out of me and I'm extremely glad they did. I honestly have no game breaking complaints. I'm very excited about this game and it's future.

I like the game, but I acknowledge that it needs improvement and important features added.

If that's not done, or more correctly, if players aren't assured that the fixes and features they want are on the way relatively quickly, and the company keeps coming out with "we believe xxxxx so that feature won't be added" statements, then I also acknowledge that I believe that the game will lose fully 3/4 of it's subscriptions within the next 3 months. Then it will feel empty, and although I may keep playing for awhile after that, it will be still be deemed a very big disappointment by most mmo gamers.

So far I've seen about 1 or 2 actual reasons why someone loves this game. Interesting..

But, while I am severely disappointed, here are some of the things I like:

- Group conversations: these are always fun because they really do add an unknown element to the story, which suddenly makes it more exciting.

- Dual-wield pistols: if you're an ex-SWG Smuggler like I am, you'll know why this is awesome!

- Class storylines: for the most part I have really enjoyed these. I do agree with some though, that the Sith Inquisitor storyline is so far very 'meh'.

- Graphical style: I actually like the aesthetic style chosen for TOR.