How to claim CE items?

Serverlag

Well I'll be lucky to get my collector's edition at all... Game have cancelled my order twice already, despite there being plenty of moolah in my account.:mad:

If I get a different version, will I be able to upgrade to CE if they actually follow through with the order on the third time?

After all, deadline for product code is tomorrow...

On a side note, where the heck did the search button go after the forum change over:confused:

Well I'll be lucky to get my collector's edition at all... Game have cancelled my order twice already, despite there being plenty of moolah in my account.:mad:

If I get a different version, will I be able to upgrade to CE if they actually follow through with the order on the third time?

After all, deadline for product code is tomorrow...

On a side note, where the heck did the search button go after the forum change over:confused:

I don't think you can upgrade to the CE edition, you can upgrade from standard to the digital deluxe version, but I think that's the only way.

You would be able to add a second serial number to your account, I would assume. Most other MMOs allow this. You would then have 2 versions of the game registered to your account and would get the extras from both on the same account.

I don't think you can upgrade to the CE edition, you can upgrade from standard to the digital deluxe version, but I think that's the only way.

You would be able to add a second serial number to your account, I would assume. Most other MMOs allow this. You would then have 2 versions of the game registered to your account and would get the extras from both on the same account.

This is exactly right. You'll simply have to buy the CE and add the key to your account.

-HM

Once you register the CE you have to log completely out of the game account, not just your character. Sign in again with your email/PW and you'll have your stuff in the mail, I got mine instantly.

i see.

unfortinally i cant do that.

since i will end up in the oh-not-so-short-server-queue-out-of-hell.