Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[PETITION] Please Buff Rewards Gained From Warzones! Stop Punishing Your PvP'ers!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
[PETITION] Please Buff Rewards Gained From Warzones! Stop Punishing Your PvP'ers!

Doomsdaycomes
06.13.2013 , 03:33 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Megachronic View Post
....if you only pvp the coms you suggest using for selling to make a profit are precious, good pvpers USE this medpacks and adrenals to be competive with the others that use them lol....we buy gear with them...level 20, 40, and 55 sets....
we are not asking for 100k per wz or anything crazy but we can all agree for 15 mins in a losing huttball 6k credits is a joke

I would love to see as you and many others have pointed out, we need more goal oriented quests to allow more income...even world pvp quests like the gree event..if i earned coms for questing id be more inclined.
*roll eyes* Once more, the suggestion of selling medpacks was in argument to what another said about there's "Nothing to Gain" from pvp.

That being said, I had -so- many comms before being able to save for ranked comms, I did end up selling medpaks I didn't need. I had -stacks- and stacks of warzone medpaks.

go back to pve
This is not a conversation winner. I'd love to see -more- pvp content and -more pvp rewards- to come with that. I can still be opposed to children blindly crying for more stuff cause they can't be bothered to run solo dailies for 15-30 minutes while waiting in their queue.

Megachronic
06.13.2013 , 03:43 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomsdaycomes View Post
I had -so- many comms before being able to save for ranked comms, I did end up selling medpaks I didn't need. I had -stacks- and stacks of warzone medpaks.
Then you dont pvp like the rest of us pvpers...i use mine and if i have extra...see the big picture...once you hit 55 if your a pvper it will be time to buy gear...holding on to any extra medpax means you can focus on getting gear and not spending coms on more medpacks...but i pvp and use mine atleast one per death...thats a medpack and adrenal per death...if your not using them your hurting your team because the next guy is....not you...but the good players are

kthx

go back to pve where you belong and quit trolling

TUXs
06.13.2013 , 03:44 PM | #103
Amazing when you can tell someone isn't actually reading and has little to actually add.

A failed HM can still take multiple wz lengths to complete. As I run with a guild, I can't say failing them is a common occurrence. However, should someone fail to contribute to an HM, no one gets anything. If someone doesn't help in a Wz, they still receive some token of rewards.
How do you manage to fail a HM FP? Honestly...HOW?! And what bunk...a FP takes 15-20min...guess how long a Huttball match lasts? And if you, as you claim, don't get ANYTHING in a FP, that would imply you haven't even beaten the trash mobs that drop resources...wouldn't you know like pretty quickly into your FP that your group was bad?

And...little to add? I didn't start the thread...I'm just here to support the idea and the OP, not win a trial. PvP does get shafted very badly in this respect - your made up ideas of ways to make money are laughable. And your reasoning that PvEers may fail too is just silly. Progression Ops groups lose money. People running their daily missions for coins and coms don't.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Megachronic
06.13.2013 , 04:07 PM | #104
Just like pvpers that cry about losing WZs all the time...if this guys FPs are failing...maybe he is the problem

Doomsdaycomes
06.13.2013 , 04:20 PM | #105
Then you dont pvp like the rest of us pvpers...i use mine and if i have extra...see the big picture...once you hit 55 if your a pvper it will be time to buy gear...holding on to any extra medpax means you can focus on getting gear and not spending coms on more medpacks...but i pvp and use mine atleast one per death...thats a medpack and adrenal per death...if your not using them your hurting your team because the next guy is....not you...but the good players are

kthx

go back to pve where you belong and quit trolling
<.< Um... how about I don't die often, and when I hit max level on my toon, I send medpacks from my lowbie alts?

Shocking concept, but you actually sound like you kinda suck.

Megachronic
06.13.2013 , 04:56 PM | #106
<.< Um... how about I don't die often, and when I hit max level on my toon, I send medpacks from my lowbie alts?

Shocking concept, but you actually sound like you kinda suck.
yea...im not the one wiping to computer simulants with pre-scripted preformance, learn the dance and you win

and you said you sell your medpacks...and wait you send them to your max level toons.......get your story straight...u sell them because your not a pvper, you only use pvp to get your daily and then go pve...

go back to pve...quit trolling the pvp forums

Edit: Come to Bastion...ill duel you on any toon Domenico lv55 Sent, Demolition-man lv55-Operative, Megadark Lv46 Sorc, Ginyu-force lv38 Shadow...Crit and Giggles is my guild...calling you out...I suck...you'll get smashed...im that confident...ill be online tonight at 10pm west coast time

TheDarkGhost
06.13.2013 , 05:01 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by MrJurgens View Post
Futhermore, servers in other regions would make my latency spike in PvP. It would hurt me even more, so I'd rather stay on the server in my region/timezone.
MrJurgens
All servers are located in California... won't really matter.

/Signed

Doomsdaycomes
06.13.2013 , 05:05 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
How do you manage to fail a HM FP? Honestly...HOW?! And what bunk...a FP takes 15-20min...guess how long a Huttball match lasts? And if you, as you claim, don't get ANYTHING in a FP, that would imply you haven't even beaten the trash mobs that drop resources...wouldn't you know like pretty quickly into your FP that your group was bad?

And...little to add? I didn't start the thread...I'm just here to support the idea and the OP, not win a trial. PvP does get shafted very badly in this respect - your made up ideas of ways to make money are laughable. And your reasoning that PvEers may fail too is just silly. Progression Ops groups lose money. People running their daily missions for coins and coms don't.
1. I didn't say I did, but I'd imagine those whom use group finder often hit the same terribads that infest warzones.

2. If the group wipes multiple times on a boss before (eventually) disbanding, then all the credits/drops are negated by repair cost/upkeep fees.

3. You replied to my posts about why I didn't support this, engaged in an argument, and spouted nonsense about PvP has no gains. So you seem to want to add -something- to the discussion, but afterwards had little to add that was nonsense.

4. I never said you should sell your medpaks. I said you -could sell them.- Get that straight. For lack of any other gain pvp has to offer, you can down right sell those little consumables (some you get free in lowbie dailies!).

When you can follow the points being discussed and understand what's being said, I will reply to you.

Megachronic
06.13.2013 , 05:07 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by TheDarkGhost View Post
All servers are located in California... won't really matter.

/Signed
i think you posted in the wrong forum

DkSharktooth
06.13.2013 , 05:12 PM | #110
Still no dev response. This is going to have to be a 1,000 reply thread for some attention sadly. Voted 5 Stars thread.