Debris all over Rishi SH beach

Cindron

What happened to our Rishi SH beach? I lost count at over 400 chunks of twisted metal all the same color with red line in them. I had not been to this SH for awhile but I know I did not set decorations on top of it so was added at some point. The small island is still perfect without a single piece of scrap.

Is this some kind of glitch?

*EDIT* I just went back to Stronghold to take screenshots and not one single piece of metal was there. No idea but hey it is all gone, will take it as a win.

Edited by Cindron

Probably better to ask what happened to *your* Rishi SH beach, because there's nothing like that on mine.

https://i.imgur.com/tATANZf.jpg

OK, there are rocks all over, varying between fist-sized and head-sized, but I'm pretty sure there were always rocks all over. Can you provide a screenshot? (Take the shot, upload it to a photo-sharing site, put a link here.)

What happened to our Rishi SH beach? I lost count at over 400 chunks of twisted metal all the same color with red line in them. I had not been to this SH for awhile but I know I did not set decorations on top of it so was added at some point. The small island is still perfect without a single piece of scrap.

*EDIT* I just went back to Stronghold to take screenshots and not one single piece of metal was there. No idea but hey it is all gone, will take it as a win.

It was an illegal all night rager, the swtor cleaning crew snuck in while you were away and cleaned up the mess, legal will be sending you non disclamer forms......you have seen nothing :eek::eek::eek:

There is a glitch that BioWare have failed to fix for many years. There are sometimes decorations of other people bleeding into your SH. I can't even begin to count how often I see decorations of naked companions in my DK SH for example. It still happens.Not every time, but enough for it to be annoying.

So who knows, maybe this is a variant of that same issue.

There is a glitch that BioWare have failed to fix for many years. There are sometimes decorations of other people bleeding into your SH. I can't even begin to count how often I see decorations of naked companions in my DK SH for example. It still happens.Not every time, but enough for it to be annoying.

Good spot.

So that's why companions randomly appear in my stronghold wearing nothing but their knickers... Other players' weird habits :D

I've been away from this game for too long.

I doubt that's it, because, from what i've seen in my s/h's, and on the forums, it's people's companions that bleed through, not actual decorations (as in non companion ones) Unless I've missed something, or it has changed :)

I can't even begin to count how often I see decorations of naked companions in my DK SH for example. It still happens.Not every time, but enough for it to be annoying.

Wait, the companions are actually naked, or just down to their underwear like when you remove their equipment!?

LOL

Wait, the companions are actually naked, or just down to their underwear like when you remove their equipment!?

LOL

lol, don't get excited, you'll never see them naked...well not here, the net is different ;) they are just in the ugly grey undies...lol

While playing some pvp and pve on Star Forge there was a problem last night with some of the maps instances in the game. Normally I would have assumed it was my own system memory, but the same graphical bugs were on my wife’s PC too.

The graphical bugs were apparent as large beige squares on the ground instead of rendered ground. These appeared in part of my Drommund Kaas Strong hold, Korriban, Drommund Kaas (heroic areas) and pvp arena and Hutt ball maps.

Logging out and back in did not fix the issue and neither did restarting the PCs (Both PCs have different hardware and driver versions). But the graphical bugs have disappeared today.

This leads me to believe that the server was having an issue last night (morning US time) and has since fixed itself.

lol, don't get excited, you'll never see them naked...well not here, the net is different ;) they are just in the ugly grey undies...lol

There used to be a mod you could do to remove the gray underwear. Only you could see it, not anyone else around you. But that was 8 years ago and I doubt it works anymore.