Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Play for free

Mhguy's Avatar


Mhguy
10.06.2018 , 11:26 AM | #1
If there a limit on how high a player can level up if they play for free

Setokai's Avatar


Setokai
10.06.2018 , 11:52 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Mhguy View Post
If there a limit on how high a player can level up if they play for free
Free to play players have a level cap of 50, they can go through all of the main class chapter 1-3 and ilum
http://www.swtor.com/r/xlcFwx
free stuff for a new or preferred status player

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
10.06.2018 , 12:02 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Setokai View Post
Free to play players have a level cap of 50, they can go through all of the main class chapter 1-3 and ilum
That's true, but don't forget that there are *three* statuses:
* Full current subscriber.
* Pure Free To Play.
* Preferred.

Preferred is an anomaly. Their level cap can be 50, 55, 60, 65, or 70, depending on how and when they became preferred.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

AFadedMemory's Avatar


AFadedMemory
10.07.2018 , 05:14 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
That's true, but don't forget that there are *three* statuses:
* Full current subscriber.
* Pure Free To Play.
* Preferred.

Preferred is an anomaly. Their level cap can be 50, 55, 60, 65, or 70, depending on how and when they became preferred.
Is it save to assume from cap that once a sub goes preferred at 70 they can't gain command exp?
Ever wanted to donate to charity? Nows your chance!
Follow the link and get cool stuff Referral Link

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
10.08.2018 , 03:24 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AFadedMemory View Post
Is it save to assume from cap that once a sub goes preferred at 70 they can't gain command exp?
There's no need to assume anything on this subject. It is explicitly stated (somewhere, if memory serves in the original descriptions of the Command Level system) that only active subscribers can gain CXP.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.