PvP weekly now gives...

Morto

are you saying they bumped this from 99 to 300? Funny this would not be in the patch notes!

It seems any relevant changes made for pvp is always a ninja change and only makes it into the patch notes after people start to figure it out.

are you saying they bumped this from 99 to 300? Funny this would not be in the patch notes!

yep exactly that and it wasn't on the notes

Oh and dailies gives 100 not 99 like before, no joke either

Edited by Morto

If I could do the weekly in a week I might give a crap.

Yesterday I suffered through a couple hours of 6 on 8 warzones just so I could get my daily done. I was so pleased that queues were popping that I didnt care, for awhile. several good people "fatmanned" out, including one person I know who has war heroes on both sides.

Edited by Notannos
language

This is bull I got full WH before this change and now they're just handing out comms to every tom, dick, and harry?

COME ON BIOWARE I CANT...(just kidding folks) =P

Its still a long grind. Even with 300 coms for the weekly. Its also the way of MMOs see the raising of Valor gain that is now three times what it once was.

Edited by Twor

Yeah I don't get why they wouldn't put this in the patch notes... I actually completed my weekly a couple days ago and noticed it was the same reward as the daily. Was a bit miffed seeing as how you have to actually win 9 games instead of just participate in 6 (or win 3). Glad they did it, for sure, but why hide it... they just used to hiding things from us I guess..... ;)

Its still a long grind. Even with 300 coms for the weekly. Its also the way of MMOs see the raising of Valor gain that is now three times what it once was.

Yeah I was just kidding, I even wrote just kidding in the post.

Getting 201 more regular/ranked comms a week than we did previously doesn't really do much of anything other than make people feel better for completing it, so it's a good thing. Strange they didn't put it in the patch notes really, as it's something I figure most people will enjoy so why not promote it with at least a single line mentioning it.

Personally I had fun with the grind though. Keeps me playing a lot. Once you complete all your gear it's just not the same. Working on a second set with a different stat layout now for certain situations but that's not as much fun.

Edited by ShadowOfVey

300 rated comms and 300 wz comms, that is all

Welcomed change. I don't care if it's a ninja change or not I always felt the bonus for the daily and weekly was less. Gives players more to run to their WH goals.

I completed the weekly yesterday so i only got the normal 99/99. I submitted a ticket to get reimbursed for the changes. They said they can not make an adjustment.

This is the straw that broke the back. Unsubbed. Tired of them thinking it is ok to deliver such a poor service for my hard earned money.

Missions and NPCs

Missions

General

Level 50 PvP missions now grant 100 Warzone Commendations for daily missions and 300 Warzone Commendations for weekly missions.

It was in the patch notes. Just not in the pvp section. Happy for this change though. Never understood why weekly would give the same rewards as dailies to begin with.

Increased ranked comms mean that ranked warzones are a far way off... They're just trying to appease the masses while everyone waits...and then unsubs.

Swijr

Actually, increasing comms would mean ranked is close by.

Less need to buy more time with a prolongued grind, easier for people to gear up in prepearation for an even-ish playing field.

You're a regular ray of sunshine you know that.

Getting 201 more regular/ranked comms a week than we did previously doesn't really do much of anything other than make people feel better for completing it, so it's a good thing.

I beg to differ. It actually makes a pretty big difference when you consider you are getting 300 wz and 300 RATED wz commendations. Convert those into regular WZ and that's 1200 commendations for the weekly. That's a good number of matches worth compared to the previous 400 comms the old weekly gave.

Combine that with the 9 games you need to win (avg 130 coms per win) to finish the weekly, and that works out to about 790 Ranked for completing the weekly. (1200 + (9x130)) / 3 = 790

Edited by Ruark

Hello everyone! This change was made to PvP mission rewards, and the following was added to the 1.2.5 Patch Notes:

• Level 50 PvP missions now grant 100 Warzone Commendations for daily missions and 300 Warzone Commendations for weekly missions.

We apologize for any confusion.

So, it is now 100 Warzone Commendations and 100 Ranked Warzone Commendations per daily.

And when you say 300 Warzone Commendations for a weekly,

does that mean 300 Ranked Warzone Commendations for a weekly as well?

Edited by DecanAndersen