Flagship Flash point terminals

JediReflexx

i know this game is old, but something like this could really change the way of this game completely by adding all of the flash point terminals to the decorations to be applied into a guilds flagship, not only would it bring guilds closer together as a hole, but it would make the Guild flagship its self 100% more useful and im not saying like the hole flash point entrance and all im just saying the terminals to be able to turn the mission in for the rewards

hope you guys decide to do this would be amazing to be able to run flash points from within the flagship with guild mates and not have to leave to go turn in a mission

Edited by JediReflexx

• 1 month later...
This would take away from the role of Fleet as being a central hub for everything though. Taking away opportunities for socialization is antithesis to the nature of the game and MMOs in general. OK, there's general chat, but a lot of people disable it because of the crap some people talk about (ruining it for everyone). But maybe someone has a cool outfit combo, weapon, or mount you like, and you want to ask them about it. You can't do that if you can't see them. There are other socializing opportunities created other than in chat. Edited by Tofu_Shark

• 1 month later...

It would be nice as long as its restricted. For example: You may have one operation portal and one flash point portal on your flag ship at the same time. Weekly cooldown change which OP/FP is at your guild. This way guilds can select the OP they want to deal with and comfortably enter in and out without issues.

Also this brings me to another question, why are you not allowed to be in an operation group on your flag ship? Seems really silly.

This would take away from the role of Fleet as being a central hub for everything though. Taking away opportunities for socialization is antithesis to the nature of the game and MMOs in general. OK, there's general chat, but a lot of people disable it because of the crap some people talk about (ruining it for everyone). But maybe someone has a cool outfit combo, weapon, or mount you like, and you want to ask them about it. You can't do that if you can't see them. There are other socializing opportunities created other than in chat.

You don't even have to go to the fleet anymore to do a flashpoint or operation. The fleet hasn't been the central hub for a long time. The only time I step foot on the fleet anymore is to go get a piece of set gear and even that I don't have to do if it drops from the some of the crates.

I don't get this?!

You say, you want the terminals „to be able to turn the mission in for the rewards“.

Every Master-Mode Flashpoint grants rewards after completion. Most of the Veteran-Flashpoints grant the rewards after completion. There are only... like what...six Veteran-Mode-Flashpoints from 30 overall, where you have to return to fleet, to turn in for the rewards: Hammer-Station, Athiss, Mandalorian Raiders, Cademimu, Colicoid War Games, Red Reaper?

Every other Flashpoint (Boarding Party, Taral V, The Foundry, Maelstrom Prison, Directive 7, The Battle of Ilum, The False Emperor, Kaon Under Siege, Lost Island, Kuat Drive Yards, both Czerka-FPs, Assault on Tython, Korriban Incursion, Depths of Manaan, Legacy of the Rakata, Blood Hunt, Battle of Rishi, Crisis on Umbara, Traitor Among the Chiss, The Nathema Conspiracy, Objective Meridian) does not require a terminal to turn in rewards.

So...what you are saying is...you are one of the persons who wants to spam Hammer-Station in Veteran-Mode and don't want to do the final dialogue on the fleet?

Got you. Top Priority for this request.

I hope you don't talk about Solo-Flashpoints. Because there is a reason why, e.g. The Battle of Ilum, The False Emperor, complete after you talk to NPCs on Ilum: Story.

I suggest you run more Blood Hunt in Master-Mode. The final dialogue is in the Flashpoint. No terminal needed to turn in for the rewards.

Devs...please...don't waste limited resources on a request like this. Every other thing is more useful for the community as a whole, than this.

Edited by SoontirMorillo

But it's so inconvenient for me! I want Bioware to cater to my playstyle and only my playstyle! Just like they did when they eliminated Heroic Mission turn-in conversations (even removing some of the pickup conversations) forced everyone to choose their advanced class at character creation, auto rank up abilities, and several other things that were not affecting how others play. Now everyone has to play my way, because my way is the right way to play and yours is utterly wrong!

/s

Edited by Tofu_Shark

Don't get me wrong.

I can totally get behind the idea, that the last six Flashpoints get an autocomplete after exiting the Flashpoint or after you kill the last Boss. Just like the Master-Mode-Version already has. Additionally i would like to see , that, after you complete The Esseles/The Black Talon, you can go back to the location you came from, and not have to port to Coruscant/Dromund Kaas or The Fleet.

But wasting resources on creating a decoration, so that the people who like to spend their time by spamming one fifth of all the Flashpoints in the game, just to NOT go to the fleet...nah...i don't think, that is the right solution to this problem.

Even my suggestion to add an autocomplete to the last six Flashpoints, shouldn't be top priority in this game.

Just imagine Devs would constantly rework old content. Rebalancing The Black Hole Area, Section X or Yavin 4 has priority over releasing new Daily Areas like Dantooine or Ossus. No, i don't think, i would like to see that.

Edited by SoontirMorillo