Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Tournament: The Dark Imperium vs the Alliance of Worlds

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament: The Dark Imperium vs the Alliance of Worlds

Selenial
02.21.2014 , 05:47 PM | #821
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
One assumes Traya wouldn't be smart enough to make this a 2 vs 2, Traya & Maul vs Luke and Leia, Leia is going to be a little bit busy not being decapitated.
Great minds think alike

Literally posted that at the exact same time.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Beniboybling
02.21.2014 , 05:47 PM | #822
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
You're right it would be a 50/50 split between Luke vs Maul.
I'd personally disagree, I think the Force gives Maul a large advantage - he can just Force Crush IG-88 if given the opportunity.

Wolfninjajedi
02.21.2014 , 05:48 PM | #823
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Don't even go there, if Traya can drain 3 incredible masters like that, she can drain ROTJ Luke, or at least Leia.

As for luke vs Maul... Maul wins on Physicality, Lightsaber Style, and probably force ability too... So Maul. As for Mentality, would be hard to keep a level head on Malachor, or if it wasnt on Malachor, whilst your sister is being tortured by a Maniacal sith lord.
No Luke and Maul are pretty much even in regards to everything.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Wolfninjajedi
02.21.2014 , 05:49 PM | #824
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I'd personally disagree, I think the Force gives Maul a large advantage - he can just Force Crush IG-88 if given the opportunity.
Not sure what this post meant, but yeah I know...went over this already, send Maul after IG-88 and if he doesn't dick around he has it.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

LadyKulvax
02.21.2014 , 05:50 PM | #825
Oh my, that is hilariously accurate.
Indeed.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

Selenial
02.21.2014 , 05:51 PM | #826
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
No Luke and Maul are pretty much even in regards to everything.
Really? Maul mastered Niman, so that gives him about as much, if not more, knowledge of the combination of forms that Luke Knows. He also Mastered Juyo, which is something Luke never faced, because the Sith lord he fought simply wasn't capable of using it to it's full extent.

Let's not forget Teras Kasi, which gives Maul a greater range too.
Of course, Maul is noted as one of the most Agile characters in the Mythos in sourcebooks, getting a rating of 20, where Ventress get's an 18, and people like Kenobi and Skywalker get 12/14.

And Maul can bench press 180lbs in a standard military bench press (Like a baus )

Dude, he dueled Darth Sidious and was holding ground.

As for force, think that's pretty obvious.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.

Beniboybling
02.21.2014 , 05:52 PM | #827
TBH, I'd put Traya above both Leia and Lule.
Luke in terms of his connection to the Force is likely equal to Vader. Not as refined, but that's not important here. And with Force Harmony that increases substantially.

There is no way in Hell that she can Force Drain them outright, it will only weaken them.

But combined they are leaps and bounds ahead of the Jedi Council.

Selenial
02.21.2014 , 05:54 PM | #828
Luke in terms of his connection to the Force is likely equal to Vader. Not as refined, but that's not important here. And with Force Harmony that increases substantially.

There is no way in Hell that she can Force Drain them outright, it will only weaken them.

But combined they are leaps and bounds ahead of the Jedi Council.
Well, I don't think you can flat out drain people your strength anyway...
But yeh, I'd say she and Luke are pretty well matched, she's just more refined too.

However, on Malachor (The Likely place of this confrontation) she'd have the ability to draw on Force he cannot, and he would be under the influence of the Planet as well.

Beniboybling
02.21.2014 , 05:54 PM | #829
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
We already knew he was a beast

I'm planning on getting Lockdown myself.
Its a pretty good read so far.

And its said to tie in with Darth Plagueis, I can't see that explicitly right now but there is definitely potential.

Beniboybling
02.21.2014 , 05:56 PM | #830
Today , 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
One assumes Traya wouldn't be smart enough to make this a 2 vs 2, Traya & Maul vs Luke and Leia, Leia is going to be a little bit busy not being decapitated.
Today , 11:46 PM
Lol, If Leia's bolstering him with Force Harmony, Maul will be busy decapitating her.
OK, there is some kind of dark sorcery a foot here.