Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Tournament: The Dark Imperium vs the Alliance of Worlds

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament: The Dark Imperium vs the Alliance of Worlds

tunewalker
03.01.2014 , 07:15 AM | #1311
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
What exactly are you referring to?

And come one, like I'd do that.

But wait what? The first round was randomised. And I never said that last part.
So whats the plan of deciding matches that your faction takes part in, we all know some one can get attached to the factions they create. While you may intend to stay neutral it is truly hard to do. Are you going to let some one else take over as the decider (thinking Aurbere personally since he is good at writing scenarios just like you)

Selenial
03.01.2014 , 07:15 AM | #1312
What exactly are you referring to?

And come one, like I'd do that.

But wait what? The first round was randomised. And I never said that last part.
The entire new troop layout...

And whilst you won't do that, you'd nerf someone, and you'd probably face them soon and it'd be a whole commotion, and then we could have new people wondering why your faction isn't seen by anyone, because if you're managing it all, we don't see your faction. If it ends up looking like one someone tried to post and was denied, more drama...

Just makes more sense I guess.

Oh ok, I just remember a discussion where you said that you used a randomising website to determine the order only, guess you determined matchup differently.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Celéna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Selenial
03.01.2014 , 08:10 AM | #1313
This is the Runners-Up Bracket. It says quite clearly in the OP lol.

So yes, the winner of the next Kaggath will be the Kaggath Champion. The winner of the Runner-Up Bracket can challenge said champion but it will be purely ceremonial. This does not mean they can or would win.
Speaking of the OP...Btw, should probably have worded
Quote:
Welcome to final round of the ‘Kaggath Tournament’ Runner-Up Bracket, where the defeated and disgraced have the chance to redeem their honour, and challenge the future Kaggath Champion in an epic tournament-style extravaganza.
differently
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.

ShadowMudkip
03.01.2014 , 12:30 PM | #1314
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Me and Rayla vs You, Aurbere and Star....

DarkSide4Eva!
That debate would be fun. Don't know if I would even pick a side.
JediCovenant
The Veir Legacy
Mairick-Assassin Mylius-Sorcerer
Kaidin-Mercenary

Beniboybling
03.01.2014 , 12:32 PM | #1315
Speaking of the OP...Btw, should probably have worded

differently
Hoh? But it explicitly states that not only is this the Runners-Up Bracket but that the winner will have the honor of challenging the Kaggath Champion or rather the winner. Not engaging in a contest to become the Champion.

Selenial
03.01.2014 , 12:54 PM | #1316
Hoh? But it explicitly states that not only is this the Runners-Up Bracket but that the winner will have the honor of challenging the Kaggath Champion or rather the winner. Not engaging in a contest to become the Champion.
No, I know, I never said anything about becoming champion.... Was just curious, never read the OP, and thought that was worded oddly.

Beniboybling
03.01.2014 , 01:06 PM | #1317
No, I know, I never said anything about becoming champion.... Was just curious, never read the OP, and thought that was worded oddly.
*gasp*

Selenial
03.01.2014 , 01:20 PM | #1318
*gasp*
Who has time to read that entire thing

I read your little 3 line thing about the factions, and that's about it...

Beniboybling
03.01.2014 , 01:21 PM | #1319
Who has time to read that entire thing

I read your little 3 line thing about the factions, and that's about it...
Its about soaking up the atmosphere, you gotta get the feel.

StarSquirrel
03.01.2014 , 10:06 PM | #1320
We set a subforum record guys. 1,319 replies (as of this counting) make this the most replied to thread in the Star Wars Discussion forum. The runners up are 2nd place and 3rd place with 3rd place still active for the time being, perhaps capable of catching up.

Congrats to Sel as well for giving us our top two, as the two top replied to threads here are Kaggath matches with her faction involved. Props to Beni for being the organizer and OP for all three of the top threads as well.

These three beat out such threads as Vader vs. Revan, Sith Emperor vs. Sidious, WotDT, all the REAL Most Powerful projects, and even SWTOR vs. SWG.

Congrats to you all, may we continue to flood this forum with our screams, squawks, chittering, and leisurely debate for may Kaggaths to come. Oh, and if more people would join I bet we could cap 1,500 no sweat.
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard