Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Tournament: The Dark Imperium vs the Alliance of Worlds

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament: The Dark Imperium vs the Alliance of Worlds

Selenial
03.01.2014 , 06:47 AM | #1301
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
This is the Runners-Up Bracket. It says quite clearly in the OP lol.

So yes, the winner of the next Kaggath will be the Kaggath Champion. The winner of the Runner-Up Bracket can challenge said champion but it will be purely ceremonial. This does not mean they can or would win.
Indeed.

The Losers vs Winners thing only came about because Aurbere was begging, and I mean begging for G0-T0 vs Traya....
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Selenial
03.01.2014 , 06:49 AM | #1302
So what did we decide when it comes to doing some fun matches (Like 2V2) after the tournament ends?

Me and Rayla vs Tune and Aurbere.... Ermahgurd
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.

tunewalker
03.01.2014 , 06:55 AM | #1303
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
So what did we decide when it comes to doing some fun matches (Like 2V2) after the tournament ends?

I am almost certain you 2 would win. Just look at the fleets if it was going to be that some restrictions on ground forces would need to be.....softened. While the AoW beat Rayla's team it was only be a very skin of the teeth and the 2 litterally stalemated on nearly every point. I am almost certain you would win a fight against the AE, but then again we havent gotten to that yet.

I think the better faction if you want Rayla.... is AoW with the DS, or the SE, but maybe I am not giving the AE enough credit here Wedge and Garm are a Legendary team.

Selenial
03.01.2014 , 06:58 AM | #1304
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
I am almost certain you 2 would win. Just look at the fleets if it was going to be that some restrictions on ground forces would need to be.....softened. While the AoW beat Rayla's team it was only be a very skin of the teeth and the 2 litterally stalemated on nearly every point. I am almost certain you would win a fight against the AE, but then again we havent gotten to that yet.

I think the better faction if you want Rayla.... is AoW with the DS, or the SE, but maybe I am not giving the AE enough credit here Wedge and Garm are a Legendary team.
Me and Rayla vs You, Aurbere and Star....

DarkSide4Eva!

tunewalker
03.01.2014 , 07:00 AM | #1305
Me and Rayla vs You, Aurbere and Star....

DarkSide4Eva!
Now I think that might be unfair for you guys, you only beat me by the skin of your teeth and Rayla unfortunately (and potentially some what mistakenly) lost to both me and star 3v2 is not a good scenario for any one to be in, especially with how friendly each of our factions really are with each other and the..... back stabbing nature of the DS.

I mean do you really think Krayt will allow another sith to even remotely think of themselves as his equal..... Rule of 1 remember.

Selenial
03.01.2014 , 07:03 AM | #1306
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
Now I think that might be unfair for you guys, you only beat me by the skin of your teeth and Rayla unfortunately (and potentially some what mistakenly) lost to both me and star 3v2 is not a good scenario for any one to be in, especially with how friendly each of our factions really are with each other and the..... back stabbing nature of the DS.

I mean do you really think Krayt will allow another sith to even remotely think of themselves as his equal..... Rule of 1 remember.
Because Traya totally can't work around that

And you'd still all have massive obstacles to overcome...

IE, the immediate elimination of Mothma by way of Assassination...

Beniboybling
03.01.2014 , 07:03 AM | #1307

Well will have the bonus round, and then probably move along with the next Kaggaths.

Selenial
03.01.2014 , 07:07 AM | #1308
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Well will have the bonus round, and then probably move along with the next Kaggaths.
Speaking of which, I hate the new layout with a passion..... And still think this one should not be organised by PM, unless the PM is sorted by 3 people, to avoid..... unpleasantness if you were to nerf someone in PM then best them in a Kaggath..

I'd also suggest we make the first round random this time, from what you said you chose the first fights, just not the order, and that choosing was the only difference between Aurbere and G0-T0 in the final, not something like Krayt and Traya....

tunewalker
03.01.2014 , 07:09 AM | #1309
Because Traya totally can't work around that

And you'd still all have massive obstacles to overcome...

IE, the immediate elimination of Mothma by way of Assassination...
If you want to do it we can, but I hope you realize how much a long shot it would be to win in such a scenario.

I think it would be better to team you 2 together and then team me with Warren, then you get your GO-TO vs Traya battle and things would ultimately be much much more even Obviously I am not going to start a debate about AoW, AE, and SE (the Alliance of Independent Empires if you will) vs the DI and KV (OR Dark Vision if you will) since that could go on for another 1,000 pages and should be saved if we think about doing it, but I wouldnt recommend it personally.

Beniboybling
03.01.2014 , 07:09 AM | #1310
Speaking of which, I hate the new layout with a passion..... And still think this one should not be organised by PM, unless the PM is sorted by 3 people, to avoid..... unpleasantness if you were to nerf someone in PM then best them in a Kaggath..

I'd also suggest we make the first round random this time, from what you said you chose the first fights, just not the order, and that choosing was the only difference between Aurbere and G0-T0 in the final, not something like Krayt and Traya....
What exactly are you referring to?

And come one, like I'd do that.

But wait what? The first round was randomised. And I never said that last part.