Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Kaggath Tournament: The Dark Imperium vs the Alliance of Worlds

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament: The Dark Imperium vs the Alliance of Worlds

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
02.28.2014 , 02:29 AM | #1221
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
only SiS I know is Republic Strategic Information Service.

If you have evidence that any agency is stated to be better then the Royal Intelligence service I would love to see it.... have fun digging I highly doubt you will find anythng of the sort. You may find all kinds of skilled Intel services and you may find all kinds of ingenious tactics, but I garantee you wont find one that refers to itself as better then Royal intel in 40 ABY save for maybe the Bothans. Have fun.
I don't need evidence, you need evidence suggesting the contrary.
There are many things they have discovered that was astounding, and on that Basis I put people like Imperial Intelligence etc in higher standards. All I've seen the Hapans do, is stuff to do with Hapan society that they'd have greater contacts for.

Also, there are many flaws in your response to my scenarios, so Beni, reply for me or don't call it until 6pmGMT so I can reply....
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

tunewalker's Avatar


tunewalker
02.28.2014 , 02:42 AM | #1222
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
I don't need evidence, you need evidence suggesting the contrary.
There are many things they have discovered that was astounding, and on that Basis I put people like Imperial Intelligence etc in higher standards. All I've seen the Hapans do, is stuff to do with Hapan society that they'd have greater contacts for.

Also, there are many flaws in your response to my scenarios, so Beni, reply for me or don't call it until 6pmGMT so I can reply....
"By 40 ABY, it was considered one of the finest in the Galaxy."
That IS evidence, And its all I need for it to be evidence After all it is a statement from a credible source, so its up to you guys to disprove said credible source. Does any one have Tempest, because that is where the source got it from.

But like i said I will be surprised when the day comes that I dont have to defend every single portion of the AoW. I am glad I have at least fought hard enough that people reckognize Wedge as a tactitian, Luke as a Jedi knight and 88 as one hell of a machine.

Edit: honestly it wont matter when beni calls it, there will never be a point when one of us doesnt have a "counter" to the other one. Some of what has been said is literally talking in circles.

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
02.28.2014 , 03:51 AM | #1223
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
Beni, can we get a confirmation regarding the new ships that are built and what tech they would have? *Want to make sure this is clear before i proceed further, though seeing how their fleet is the advanced tech with stealth i do not see why newer ones would not to keep the consistency. If not then we may need to recalculate for separate kinds of the ships which would add a ton of work as well as severely hamper the DI*
Considering they lack access to Rakata technology they would not be able to build any more Rakata upgraded ships. They can however produce more stealthed Harrowers, fighters, OCF ships etc.

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
02.28.2014 , 03:53 AM | #1224
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
"By 40 ABY, it was considered one of the finest in the Galaxy."
That IS evidence, And its all I need for it to be evidence After all it is a statement from a credible source, so its up to you guys to disprove said credible source. Does any one have Tempest, because that is where the source got it from.

But like i said I will be surprised when the day comes that I dont have to defend every single portion of the AoW. I am glad I have at least fought hard enough that people reckognize Wedge as a tactitian, Luke as a Jedi knight and 88 as one hell of a machine.

Edit: honestly it wont matter when beni calls it, there will never be a point when one of us doesnt have a "counter" to the other one. Some of what has been said is literally talking in circles.
Not sure how that means 2nd best.
It could mean 100th best, being one of the best doesn't mean it's in line with THE best.

And there are huge counters to your points, I don't care if you're going to counter them and make us go for another 30 pages, I want to post those points.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
02.28.2014 , 04:00 AM | #1225
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Considering they lack access to Rakata technology they would not be able to build any more Rakata upgraded ships. They can however produce more stealthed Harrowers, fighters, OCF ships etc.
Disputing.
The Schism collective were able to augment the Rakata Technology further, which means they understood it, I see no reason why they couldn't have taught Malgus' technicians....
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
02.28.2014 , 04:02 AM | #1226
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Disputing.
The Schism collective were able to augment the Rakata Technology further, which means they understood it, I see no reason why they couldn't have taught Malgus' technicians....
The Schism Collective were Malgus' technicians. Nor is an understanding and ability to manipulate Rakata technology something one can simply teach. They were technological savants, brilliant geniuses.

They'd also need access to additional Rakata technology - they cannot build it themselves.

tunewalker's Avatar


tunewalker
02.28.2014 , 04:05 AM | #1227
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Disputing.
The Schism collective were able to augment the Rakata Technology further, which means they understood it, I see no reason why they couldn't have taught Malgus' technicians....
You dont have Malgus's Technisians, and just because some one was able to upgrade tech by using their own tech (the Schism themselves were an advanced technilogical race) doesnt mean they could teach any one else, and not all of Malgus's technicians died. If they knew then the galaxy would have gotten their hands on it and we both know thats not the truth. No Rakatta upgraded Harrowers were built with out the help of the Forge.

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
02.28.2014 , 04:05 AM | #1228
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
The Schism Collective were Malgus' technicians. Nor is an understanding and ability to manipulate Rakata technology something one can simply teach. They were technological savants, brilliant geniuses.

They'd also need access to additional Rakata technology - they cannot build it themselves.
Meh, none of the ships will be destroyed so it's fine...
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
02.28.2014 , 04:05 AM | #1229
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Not sure how that means 2nd best.
It could mean 100th best, being one of the best doesn't mean it's in line with THE best.

And there are huge counters to your points, I don't care if you're going to counter them and make us go for another 30 pages, I want to post those points.
I think its more important that you consider exactly what the effect these actions might have.