looking for solo class

Insightfested

im trying to decide on a class to solo elite/champion im a solo player mostly.

also which solo fp best

out of shadow/sentinel

IMO Shadow do doubt. stealth, CCs, easy rotation and healer companion earlier. Very easy solo, I pretty much did all heroics 2+ and a few heroics 4 with my Shadow solo. Now after 50, Sentinel is way better if you plan on group stuff once you get to 50, but as a solo class, shadow are pure win. Oh IMO Knight story is way better than Consular story too.

My sentinel can kill elites and champions faster than my shadow at the same level, but both can kill them. The difference at lower level my shadow could do it without any deaths because she had a healing companion for those types of fights.

Edited by mikebevo

Shadow/Assassin with a healer companion is very good. Shadow gets the healer companion much earlier.

A healing Operative/Scoundrel with a tank or DPS companion also works well. My Operative + Vector, once I got the hang of healing, were very, very difficult to stop; Operative + Kaliyo, while slower, practically never dropped. And can get started as a healer/tank duo right from level 10.

All classes mentioned here are stealth-capable so you can skip the fights you don't care about on the way.

im trying to decide on a class to solo elite/champion im a solo player mostly.

also which solo fp best

out of shadow/sentinel

The only time you will ever solo a Flashpoint is when you are so overleveled for it it's not worth anything other than story.