Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Bank Items not merging or missing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Legacy Bank Items not merging or missing
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tintfax
11.14.2017 , 10:39 AM | #81
All of my armor-sets were in the Legacy Bank, that is missing now. And I am not the only one in my guild. That is a litte bit more than some rare instances. This has to be hotfixed as soon as possible not by the next regular patch, because it keeps people from playing.

BenduKundalini
11.14.2017 , 10:42 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Tintfax View Post
All of my armor-sets were in the Legacy Bank, that is missing now. And I am not the only one in my guild. That is a litte bit more than some rare instances. This has to be hotfixed as soon as possible not by the next regular patch, because it keeps people from playing.
"Rare instance" I believe is deemed so in the relation to the majority of the playerbase, playing only on one server mostly.

I'm guessing forum lurkers like us are hardcore players with usually several legacies, therefore a big % of forum posters have been impacted.

Jozandra
11.14.2017 , 12:28 PM | #83
I too am anxious to learn what progress has been made in correcting this now that it has been a week since the merger. While I have been able to access the resources while crafting, the only ones that are actually in the Legacy bar are the ones from Jedi Covenant, and there were a lot of items on my Ebon Hawk Legacy that are simply not visible/accesible to me which I'd really like to make use of, especially the items I spent CC to acquire.

Nebdar
11.15.2017 , 11:13 AM | #84
I can also confirm that i am still missing any kind of overflow tabs...
Processing...

anonymi
11.15.2017 , 11:25 AM | #85
Since today's patch I am now missing ALL of my formerly "invisible" items from three servers.

They are just gone - no overflow, no items in inventories or mail for characters from those servers.
Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge. Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony. Death, yet the Force.

Khaleg
11.15.2017 , 01:12 PM | #86
I've got the overflow button in the inventory window today and all missing items in the overflow stash.

My missing 80 GTN listings from one char still need to be checked though. But since this has probably nothing to do with today's patch I expect them to be still missing.
Nal'augh, guild master "The Conqueror Fleet" - Tulak Hord
Do you want 7 free days of subscription and other freebies? Click here!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/doubleudude

Otchiver
11.16.2017 , 11:53 PM | #87
So, this seems to be client side based. A friend of mine has this issue, and as soon as i logged in, i was able to access her Legacy bank and get her gear out. However when she logged again, on her IP/computer... no dice.