SWTOR no longer going to Star Wars Celebration??

Crenshinibon

I hope this is just a mess up on the site update today, but looking a the events list right now I don't see it there anymore. It surely is gonna suck if I paid for a flight and a four day pass if SWTOR won't even have a presence.

Hopefully a moderator can shed some light on this for me.

Thanks

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is just a mess up on the site update today, but looking a the events list right now I don't see it there anymore. It surely is gonna suck if I paid for a flight and a four day pass if SWTOR won't even have a presence.

Thanks

With customer ire as bad as it is lately, would you show and let them yell at you? Not bloody likely lol

This reminds me of that scene from Full Metal Jacket, when the officer is telling everyone in full and lengthy detail just how bad the situation is, and Joker then asks, "Sir, does this mean that Anne Margaret's not coming?" Edited by VulcanLogic

It was confirmed on twitter by someone (jov....) dont know the spelling

I think it was done so the SWTOR fans dont have to spend money to go. Instead they are saving you the money of going so that you can now buy the game for 15 bucks and play it.

These people at SWTOR are so thoughtful :D

$400 for a flight...

$170 for a four day pass...

BW throwing a cancel out two weeks before the show... Priceless

:confused:

Maybe you will meet James or Daniel or Dallas there. They have nothing better to so maybe they will go.

I think it would be good for them to go. Because it's going to have a free to play option there are TONS of people that would probably try it out that attend. More potential for the game to be noticed. BioWare...can't you see that? :)

Well perhaps I will get lucky and they will drop me a pet or something for my trouble lol

Thanks for all the support guyz :)

Thats one expensive *** pet, you'd of been better off waiting and buying the pet in the cash shop.

Holy ****, Crenshinibon, that really, really blows!

I'd kind of figured I'd keep up my sub, 'cause I do enjoy the game, but wth, BW. This is just a bit much. This was a no-brainer. I am so disappointed for you, Crenshinibon.

Disturbing to see them bail but SWTOR could have been more of a downer then a celebration and I don't think they have anything new to show.

Hope you enjoy events though.. still be a lot of SW 'things' to do.. and its Florida!

Very true, but finding four days worth of stuff there will likely be rough, looks like drinking and beach time, unless my crap luck continues and a hurricane comes too, ugh.

Very true, but finding four days worth of stuff there will likely be rough, looks like drinking and beach time, unless my crap luck continues and a hurricane comes too, ugh.

Dude...why do you give the universe any further opportunities by giving it ideas?

Thanks

we dont need any events,

the last disease event is the worst one over all MMOs.

we do care about new story content, WZs, FPs,

bug fixing, performance issue,

that's why we pay for,

but EA only care about F2P now.

what don't they want to defend their moronic decisions, server mergers and F2P to the biggest set of fans for the genre. I mean they have only had 6 of these things so its not like this happen once a year. This is nothing but a slap in the face. They could easily attempt to market new players or things like that.. they should have saved something to announce for this.

Star Wars fans are not like trekkies. we don't get our own official conventions multiple times a year around the country. No we have only had 6 in the 35 years since episode 4 opened in 1977. This just shows that these devs, EA, and Bioware are completely clueless. This is absolute proof that they have no real care about the fans or players. This is one of the biggest events for the franchise in recent years. I know people who gave up going to San Diego Comic Con for this. That how much it means to many fans around the world and EA and Bioware back out and at the last minute.