Black talon loot table broken?

• 2 weeks later...
Not 100% sure, but I heard random drops = random.

Not random at all when the last 5 times I have run BT hard mode the inquisitor legs have dropped. Also, I have never seen a token that was not IA/SW drop from the final boss. Ever.

I did mange to get the juggernaut leggings but every other time it has been nothing but IA gear dropping. At this point myself, our SI, and BH have geared our companions before getting any of the stuff for ourselves.

the legs exist? Who did you run it with? Also doesnt Mako use BH gear? And SIs have Khem a juggenaut. I call shenanigans

Edited by Pyriel

Pretty sure it is broken. I've ran it about sixteen times now over a two day period trying to get the Juggernaut robes and the only moddable gear I've got to drop is the Operative Jacket, the rest have been gloves and two pairs of boots.

on my BH I got the Chest, Gloves and boots. and the gloves were off a random Trash trooper O.o.

I think some of these items are super rare or something.

and i think the loot system is broke. i think it hsould be based off the active classes participating (and companions if soloing or duoing), because i ran it twice with my Sith Sorc.... noe one Effing drop for him, and just the Jugg generator for Khem...

I've gotten every single BH drop on mine except the leggings, starting to be convinced there are none altho the SWTOR Wiki swears the first boss drops them (If you kill the ship commander). I even got the helm at this point. Lol

The legs do drop.

Energized Supercommando leggings Right?

Dropped off the Mon cal spec ops boss on my first run through.

You know you can buy all the set pieces from BT from a vendor in the Dromund Kaas spaceport using DK commendations?

Only the weapons that I could find, and I checked every vendor in the spaceport.

This instance's loot table is patently ridiculous, I ran it twenty three times and the only modable pieces I got besides weapons were the Operative jacket and the Bounty Hunter armor.

Are you doing the same LS/DS option each time? IIRC the LS path has an extra boss encounter...maybe he drops what you're looking for? I've been playing Repub mostly, so I'm not fully up to speed on BT drops.

the legs exist? Who did you run it with? Also doesnt Mako use BH gear? And SIs have Khem a juggenaut. I call shenanigans

Pretty sure Mako uses IA gear.

Edited by ChicksDigHarleys

Not sure whether the OP is talking about normal or hard mode but I have yet to see legs as well. They're the only piece of Columi gear I'm missing. I'm using Tionese legs with tier 56 inserts I took out of excessive bounty hunter drops in false emperor. :p

Columi Gear drops: Should be class generic, I however am a Juggernaut

Head: Karagga - Bone Thrasher

Chest: False Emperor - Darth Malgus

Saber: EV - Soa(have seen other class sabers come from elsewhere, I got hatred from Soa however)

Blasters: False Emperor or Foundry off of HK 47

Legs: Heard BT or D7, yet to see them drop.

Bracer: Seems every single hard mode, I have seriously gotten 7 Columi bracer drops

Gloves: Several HM FPs

Boots: Several HM FPs

Belt: ? No idea if it exists tbh, I use my champion belt

Generator/Shield/Focus: EV Infernal Council, believe I saw it elsewhere as well

Edited by Stradivarious

Are you doing the same LS/DS option each time? IIRC the LS path has an extra boss encounter...maybe he drops what you're looking for? I've been playing Repub mostly, so I'm not fully up to speed on BT drops.

Pretty sure Mako uses IA gear.

There's the same number of encounters no matter what morality option you choose. First boss (Droid or Sergeant) Second boss (Special Forces guy) third boss (Optional droid) fourth boss (Padawan). I've tried both paths numerous times, just exiting zone and restarting before I finish so I don't mess up my morality, and the previous results were all I was getting.

I've gotten every single BH drop on mine except the leggings, starting to be convinced there are none altho the SWTOR Wiki swears the first boss drops them (If you kill the ship commander). I even got the helm at this point. Lol

Post pick please! (or it didnt happen);)

I did mange to get the juggernaut leggings but every other time it has been nothing but IA gear dropping. At this point myself, our SI, and BH have geared our companions before getting any of the stuff for ourselves.

same goes for you with the leggings!!!!:o