Humble Hero Armor

Shao_X

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to get a Luke Skywalker ROTJ outfit. I've seen some threads and videos about using the "Humble Hero" armor set, but I can't seem to find it on the Cartel Market.

See here: https://i1.wp.com/torf.mmo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/swtor-2014-08-30-15-00-44-930.jpg?w=654&ssl=1

Has it been removed? And if so, does anyone have any advice for making a Luke ROTJ outfit using different armor?

Thanks!

- Shao

You could try the GTN, but the cheapest I've seen (on Star Forge) is 50,000,000 credits for a full set. You could keep checking periodically for a better deal. You could also consider just getting the chest piece (if available alone) and filling in the rest with cheaper pieces from other sets.

Is it still possible to acquire this armor though other means now that it's been removed from the Cartel Market?

Whether it is still dropping from cartel crates I don't know, but there is a set that has been sitting on the GTN on SF for a while. I've seen it at different prices, right now I think it's up for about 350 million. I very rarely see other pieces for this set on the GTN, though.

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to get a Luke Skywalker ROTJ outfit. I've seen some threads and videos about using the "Humble Hero" armor set, but I can't seem to find it on the Cartel Market.

See here: https://i1.wp.com/torf.mmo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/swtor-2014-08-30-15-00-44-930.jpg?w=654&ssl=1

Has it been removed? And if so, does anyone have any advice for making a Luke ROTJ outfit using different armor?

Thanks!

- Shao

I would have pegged Humble Hero as more of a Luke-in-ANH outfit than Luke-in-RotJ, myself. (Also, the black/black dye you'd want for Luke's stuff in RotJ won't be cheap either.)

I would have pegged Humble Hero as more of a Luke-in-ANH outfit than Luke-in-RotJ, myself. (Also, the black/black dye you'd want for Luke's stuff in RotJ won't be cheap either.)
Black/Black probably will be a lot cheaper than the armor, and likely less expensive than it has been in the past. No need to play the RNG lottery with packs, or wait for it to make a "once in a very long while" appearance on the CM anymore; it's always there now. You just need to decide if it's worth 1500CC for something you can only use once, for one character, or if the credit price in the GTN listings is a better deal (or if you have the patience and are willing to wait for it to get discounted on the CM and buy it then).

Black/Black probably will be a lot cheaper than the armor, and likely less expensive than it has been in the past. No need to play the RNG lottery with packs, or wait for it to make a "once in a very long while" appearance on the CM anymore; it's always there now. You just need to decide if it's worth 1500CC for something you can only use once, for one character, or if the credit price in the GTN listings is a better deal (or if you have the patience and are willing to wait for it to get discounted on the CM and buy it then).

That's true, but 1500CC for a one-off cosmetic consumable is still "not cheap". I didn't say it would be as expensive as the armour, just that it would not be cheap.