My client is not creating a combat log or screenshot folder.

Ghostcomm

Don't know about a combat log but screenshots should end up in your Documents/Star Wars - The Old Republic/Screenshots. At least with Win7

That's correct. The combat log should be in the same path but in a Combat Log folder. The client isn't creating either even after combat or screenshots. It's been really frustrating getting it to work.

• 3 years later...

rarely used my starparse, now it seems i will need to use it regularly and to my surprise i just found out that no matter what no new combat logs are created. do we have any working fix for this?

tried everything, allowed swtor.exe to *tamper* with combatlogs file when my antivirus objected but still no logs are being created.

Edited by Darittha

Had this problem as well. CS solution referenced going in and deleting some files within BitRaider. The problem wasn't fixed until I took BitRaider off completely which resulted in a complete game download to transition downloading patch files normally without the use of BR.

No issues now. If someone has the link for the forum post which shows how to take BR off that would be appreciated. That's the post I used.