Risha Romance

Mupus

I picked Spar because she's *****. (Great, censors killed my lame joke. Well, she's got Horns, so you know what I typed)

That, and I like a girl that can literally sweep me off my feet and carry me off to bed!

Sure, she's dark and like to kill people, but who are we to judge? I probably killed 50,000+ sentient beings and I'm barely level 45!!

Edited by Maeh

She isn't really dark side. She's all about the credits, but she isn't exactly bloodthirsty either. She usually prefers the peaceful solutions.

So she's a Machiavellian sociopath but not a sadistic one. I'd say that still qualifies as dark side.

The frustrating thing is that I hear that in beta she used to be more light side. But for some reason BW decided that it was a good idea to give darkside male smugglers two romancable companions and lightside male smugglers none. Now the only lightside males on the Republic side who can actually have a relationship (as opposed to a fling) are Troopers, unless you want to do some pretty artful RP-ing to explain why a lightside jedi is breaking code or why a lightside smuggler is dating a sociopath.

unless you want to do some pretty artful RP-ing to explain why a lightside jedi is breaking code

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Light Side Jedi can still have human feelings and flaws. Giving in to love isn't that bad of one, considering it's happened to many many many jedi over the years, even ones that are considered really good.

• 1 year later...
Ok really you guys calling risha a sociopath is not true she is like Machiavelli in the sense that she is working behind the scenes and stuff but once you get into the romance a sweeter and very caring risha comes out :D also even though she is technically a neutral character she is still always looking for peaceful solutions Edited by joshsamm

• 2 weeks later...
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Light Side Jedi can still have human feelings and flaws. Giving in to love isn't that bad of one, considering it's happened to many many many jedi over the years, even ones that are considered really good.

including the Grand Master of the Jedi order? :jawa_wink: