Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really, really love how people from Dalborra are complaining.

Your server gets more people on each factions capital world then what the PVP server gets on its fleet.

Merge those servers, like they did for US, and we're fine.

RP server can keep RP'ing if they want.. Or join this new PVE-PVP server.

I really, really love how people from Dalborra are complaining.

Your server gets more people on each factions capital world then what the PVP server gets on its fleet.

Merge those servers, like they did for US, and we're fine.

RP server can keep RP'ing if they want.. Or join this new PVE-PVP server.

Sigh,

I was thinking of a nice PVE-RP server and the PVPERS can well.. go fish.... :p

I'm fine with that, couldn't care about PVP it's just I'm on that server haha.

Just make a server with all options = solved.

So long as people respect the RPers and not abuse them I'm happy with that. This would include not restricting RP to certain areas too, it amazes me how people get angry about two people having a conversation near them

So long as people respect the RPers and not abuse them I'm happy with that. This would include not restricting RP to certain areas too, it amazes me how people get angry about two people having a conversation near them

Maybe only Merge PVE and PVP servers. RP's won't like a lot of the trolls we Currently have on Master D :D

I think the 3 people left RP-ing wouldn't mind that much. Everyone else just treats it as a regular PvE server anyway.

This is true. I'm sure everyone can get along on one server.

Liberal use of /ignore may be required however ;)

I am just waiting for paid transfers then time to get off Oceanic for good even doing a server merge won't help just by reports that there is only 60-80 per server at peak times add that up that's still a low population now with the F2P that's not going to help anyone that are end game players. The good point about F2P is if you want to make a new toon there should be plenty of people to level up with but that's where it ends because if people are not prepared to pay $15us a month I can't see them paying for the unlocks because your character is crippled and the benefits would end up costing you far more than $15 per month.

There is a master plan for sure Bioware would have something ready to go and this wouldn't be a good thing so once again I just hope paid transfers are cheap enough to move away from this sinking ship because I am not going down with this titanic.

If we don't have a merger by the time 1.5 hits I'm going to cancel sub the pvp server is unplayable and we should be receiving free game time until they offer a solution for new players the server isn't even worth trying as f2p the population is so low This kind of game experience isn't worth 15 bucks a month

I have np with RP coversations nearby, i actually enjoy reading them if done well :)

Would make a nice change to the whining in fleet general chat lately lol

WSubbed till xmas, god that was a stupid mistake.

Can barely get the motivation to log on to finish the imperial class stories, will see how it goes.

Bioware please do something, I liked this game.

I totally forgot my sub was renewing today. Missed my opportunity to cancel it damn. Guess I'll hold out another couple of weeks and see how things are going then. By the looks of things nothing would have changed.

After having a conversation with a member of the community team, I am confident that they are very aware of this thread and our concerns.

However, I am not convinced that action will be taken, and am fearful that we will have to wait quite some time still.

I don't think awareness is an issue anymore, especially considering the reaction to our posts in the Community Weekly thingo, they'd have at least had to look at the topic before deciding to delete our posts.

Like you said, the concern has now progressed as to whether, when and what action will be taken.

Edited by Setsugetsuka

I don't think awareness is an issue anymore, especially considering the reaction to our posts in the Community Weekly thingo, they'd have at least had to look at the topic before deciding to delete our posts.

Like you said, the concern has now progressed as to whether, when and what action will be taken.

Nah, they were just deleting anything that looked like it mentioned this thread.

I got a 1 day ban because I nominated a different thread and the Customer Service numpty didn't even look at what I nominated before deleting it and banning me.

The simple fact is, Bioware don't give a toss about the Oceanic players. You can see that by the pathetic response that we have received from them so far.

Old "we want to be more communicative" Joveth has given us a total of 2 replies, one of which was a lie (we will look at this in the next few days and get back to you) and the second weeks later which told us that Bioware don't give a hoot.

Bioware are simply not interested in helping us in any fashion. If they were, Joveth could take a whopping 15 minutes out of his day to throw us a bone and tell us what their plans are.