Think im missing some story side quests for some flashpoints help plz

Hi, so I just realized that i dont believe I have ever done the story side quests that lead or explain nathema as well as Kaon. The only thing I can find in game is either traveling there via solo or picking up the quest at the entrance of the FP. But doing either doesn't seem to give all cutscenes. I looked it up about nathema and I never seen the cutscenes on the internet. Did I somehow skip these on accident? Did I do something to advance the story? Or is this a bug? Most i could find on the internet was to find the nathema quest on my ships mission console but its not there. The only missions ive ever had were the ones leading to the expansions such as Makeb, Shadow of Revan, KOTET KOTFE and the last one being inflection point on Ossus. How did I miss it?

OP: More specifically...

In story order:

* Class story from starter world to going to the fleet right after Corellia. (locked out by starting KotFE, KotET, or JUS)

* Ilum

* Rise of the Hutt Cartel (Makeb)

* Oricon

* Prelude to Revan / Forged Alliances (story locked out by starting KotFE, KotET, or JUS)

* Shadow of Revan (Rishi and Yavin, story locked out by starting KotFE, KotET, or JUS)

* Rise of the Emperor (Ziost, story locked out by starting KotFE, KotET, or JUS)

* Knights of the Fallen Empire (first-play story locked out and pre-set by starting KotET or JUS)

* Knights of the Eternal Throne (first-play story locked out and pre-set by starting JUS)

* War on Iokath (story locked out by starting JUS)

* Crisis on Umbara (*)

* A Traitor Among The Chiss (*)

* Nathema Conspiracy (*)

* Jedi Under Siege (started by Inflection Point)

The three marked with (*) are four-mode flashpoints, with (note: these are the official names of the modes):

* [sOLO] for advancing the story, with full narrative cinematics

* [sTORY] for playing solo, with substituted cinematics that hide spoilerish details

* [VETERAN] for playing in a non-trinity group, just like all other [VETERAN] flashpoints, and including the substituted cinematics.

* [MASTER] for playing in a trinity group, just like all other [MASTER] (hard mode) flashpoints, and including the substituted cinematics.

The names of [sOLO] and |STORY] sound as if I have them backwards. I do not have them backwards. [sOLO] is for playing the story, and [sTORY] is for playing solo.

If you bounce past those three FPs by starting JUS, that character cannot ever play them in [sOLO] (storytelling) mode. If you create another character and don't launch Inflection Point from the console, *that* character will be able to play through the whole story.

• 2 weeks later...