Group Abilities Together

Nightblazer

This is something that for some can reduce the amount of abilities they put on their quick bars by grouping together abilities that are part of the same group.

The two that mainly come to mind are:

1. Priority Transport abilities
  2. Personal Convenience abilities

As these are unlocked from the Character Perks section, they should get added to a single group ability icon that you then add that one Icon to your quick bar to be able to use any of the abilities listed.

For example there are currently ten priority transport abilities which are:

• Capital World
  • Outlaw's Den
  • Fleet Vanguard Vessel
  • The Black Hole
  • Personal Starship
  • CZ-198
  • Oricon
  • Rishi
  • Yavin 4
  • Odessen

As the game continues to grow and expand I can see more of these being added down the road which is more room on players quick bars being used up.

So instead of the players having up to 10+ priority transport abilities on their quick bar, instead have a single ability simply called "Priority Transport" which appears when one or more of the priority transport abilities are unlocked.

When this ability "Priority Transport" is clicked on, it expands out either up, down, left or right depending on what part of the screen the quick bar it's on is located.

So if it's at the bottom for example, it would expand upward. This would house all of the priority transports in a single space on a players quick bar but house any and all they have unlocked and can easily click on.

World of Warcraft does the same thing for the mage class and their teleport / portal abilities so that is where I got the idea from and especially as the number of priority transports increase in time.

This could also be done for the convenience abilities so there is one icon to click that expands out for repair droid, mail, personal cargo and legacy cargo plus any future convenience abilities that are added.

Edited by Nightblazer

The only priority one i have one my quickbar is Personal Starship transport and thats it, you dont really need others, and plus i dont buy the others anyways because they arent really needed, but i usually buy cap world, starship, and outlaws den, i only have 1 on my quickbar because if i need to go to the outlaws den or cap world i just press P for abilities, click legacy, and click the transport boom done.

I just don't see why you need to have every single priority transport on your quickbar when really all you need is the starship alone/

This is something that for some can reduce the amount of abilities they put on their quick bars by grouping together abilities that are part of the same group.

So instead of the players having up to 10+ priority transport abilities on their quick bar, instead have a single ability simply called "Priority Transport" which appears when one or more of the priority transport abilities are unlocked.

When this ability "Priority Transport" is clicked on, it expands out either up, down, left or right depending on what part of the screen the quick bar it's on is located.

So if it's at the bottom for example, it would expand upward. This would house all of the priority transports in a single space on a players quick bar but house any and all they have unlocked and can easily click on.

This could also be done for the convenience abilities so there is one icon to click that expands out for repair droid, mail, personal cargo and legacy cargo plus any future convenience abilities that are added.

There is already a one button access to unlocked character perks. It's the Abilities window.

We have Abilities --> sub-menu --> select the convenience.

Your suggestion: Abilities --> sub-menu --> select the convenience.

The difference: accessing Abilities from a quickbar button instead of using "P." I do not see any other change. And, I don't support the suggested change because there is no time savings as a QoL improvement. Either way, a player has to click something to access the selection of available character perks.