rishi SH

simonmonczak

i must say that this SH look great it is perfekt for a smugglar paradise how ever 3mil is way to mutch to pay and some places is just for dekoration but it is a paradise and it is fun to be inside great that you can pvp with your friends it is a perfect place to rp in to the ship that you can unlock is realy good for pvp and rp so all is not bad but it is over priced but overall it is a great place to get to gether with friends and do pvp events rp events and yes it is a great stronghold beach is very good made and you even get a turtle walking the beach here is a link i made about the strong hold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBM_jE1ABbc&t=8s

That is just to unlock the stronghold. It will cost around 15m or 16m to unlock all 11 rooms for a personal stronghold which is about the price of Yavin or a Tattoine stronghold but a guild stronghold will cost at least 3x the amount so you are looking at 45-48m for a guild one, which thankfully our guild has been collecting for and we are now at 46m for the stronghold. Price is obtainable even for a personal stronghold.

I plan to make my stronghold open to all, then hide in stealth. In the opening PVP area, I'll put a GTN and other terminals in the middle of it. Once unsuspecting people start to check things out, I'll pounce.

And this is why I won't be touring the Rishi stronghold when it goes live, or will just go around the PvP areas entirely.

And this is why I won't be touring the Rishi stronghold when it goes live, or will just go around the PvP areas entirely.

Well he just gave himself away. Any one that puts the GTN and terminals like that in the middle of pvp zone you know not to go any further p. While our guild sh will have pvp activated our terminals will be up above the area, where you can watch not in a pvp area. And other giveway is when you look at the Rishi stronghold if you noticed people in the stronghold you can avoid them--even those like him that will stealth because it still will show up on the directory that someone is in there so people can avoid those with people in them or you can use a stealth character as well. There are always ways to counter people like him.

Edited by casirabit

Well he just gave himself away. Any one that puts the GTN and terminals like that in the middle of pvp zone you know not to go any further p. While our guild sh will have pvp activated our terminals will be up above the area, where you can watch not in a pvp area. And other giveway is when you look at the Rishi stronghold if you noticed people in the stronghold you can avoid them--even those like him that will stealth because it still will show up on the directory that someone is in there so people can avoid those with people in them or you can use a stealth character as well. There are always ways to counter people like him.

Yep, gonna employ all of those tactics. I mean, we all knew this was going to be a thing. I don't have an issue with PvP, but if I'm looking around for ideas or just to see what people are doing with the SH, I don't want to get attacked.

Yep, gonna employ all of those tactics. I mean, we all knew this was going to be a thing. I don't have an issue with PvP, but if I'm looking around for ideas or just to see what people are doing with the SH, I don't want to get attacked.

Yea and from my understanding the only places you can be attacked are in the two pvp area, at least that is what it sounded like from the stream and then they have to close the gates.

Edited by casirabit

Yea and from my understanding the only places you can be attacked are in the two pvp area, at least that is what it sounded like from the stream and then they have to close the gates.

That's the impression I had as well. I haven't decided if the SH is worth the cost yet. I just find it kind of boring without a proper building. I don't care for the dark tones of the ship either. I might get inspired by what other people do once it's live, but as of right now I'm leaning toward passing on it. If they make changes to the Hillside room I might reconsider as well. It just doesn't inspire creativity for me, and if it isn't something I'd enjoy playing with there's no reason to get it. Besides, I rather hope they see the interest in Copero and give me a pretty place to build a home there, lol.

Edited by DuchessKristania

That's the impression I had as well. I haven't decided if the SH is worth the cost yet. I just find it kind of boring without a proper building. I don't care for the dark tones of the ship either. I might get inspired by what other people do once it's live, but as of right now I'm leaning toward passing on it. If they make changes to the Hillside room I might reconsider as well. It just doesn't inspire creativity for me, and if it isn't something I'd enjoy playing with there's no reason to get it. Besides, I rather hope they see the interest in Copero and give me a pretty place to build a home there, lol.

Add Alderaan as well. We are getting if for the guild (my boyfriend likes to pvp) first and I see what I do with that. I see after that for personal since I have to gather up more credits for mine since we have to spend 45-48 m for it for the guild.

Add Alderaan as well. We are getting if for the guild (my boyfriend likes to pvp) first and I see what I do with that. I see after that for personal since I have to gather up more credits for mine since we have to spend 45-48 m for it for the guild.

Right now I worry that any of the new strongholds will end up being a let down. If Rishi is any indication an Alderaan SH would end up being a killik hive, and Copero would be the dark warehouse. If zakuul ever happens we'll probably end up with the nasty parts where all the trains are, lol! I think going forward the SH community is going to need to be incredibly detailed and vocal about what they hope an SH is before the stronghold comes out. If nothiing else, Rishi has been a lesson in communication.

Right now I worry that any of the new strongholds will end up being a let down. If Rishi is any indication an Alderaan SH would end up being a killik hive, and Copero would be the dark warehouse. If zakuul ever happens we'll probably end up with the nasty parts where all the trains are, lol! I think going forward the SH community is going to need to be incredibly detailed and vocal about what they hope an SH is before the stronghold comes out. If nothiing else, Rishi has been a lesson in communication.

This is my concern too, that they would just reskin the nastiest parts of town in any future stronghold.

People keep asking for Rakata Prime and I would love that but I legitimately can see them giving us the Rakata village shacks, the rancor pit and a few ruins and calling that the stronghold. I want Odessen and I can picture them just emptying out the base or the PvP area for a "stronghold."

I really do hope they will take the comments they've received on this stronghold seriously. The last three have been really disappointing with this one most of all.

This is my concern too, that they would just reskin the nastiest parts of town in any future stronghold.

People keep asking for Rakata Prime and I would love that but I legitimately can see them giving us the Rakata village shacks, the rancor pit and a few ruins and calling that the stronghold. I want Odessen and I can picture them just emptying out the base or the PvP area for a "stronghold."

I really do hope they will take the comments they've received on this stronghold seriously. The last three have been really disappointing with this one most of all.

While I think Rakata Prime is very pretty there isn't actually much in the way of a building that I would call homey. I think the closest would be the big ruins and those aren't particularly residential. I also think it would be too much like Yavin with crumbling bits and no doors. I do like Rakata Prime, I just don't see what there is to use for a home.

Edited by DuchessKristania

While I think Rakata Prime is very pretty there isn't actually much in the way of a building that I would call homey. I think the closest would be the big ruins and those aren't particularly residential. I also think it would be too much like Yavin with crumbling bits and no doors. I do like Rakata Prime, I just don't see what there is to use for a home.

For Rakata Prime I think they could always design an "ancient Rakata stronghold" using a lot of the existing design elements from Belsavis's Rakata temples (which are intact with ceilings and walls), like the one where you get SCORPIO. A totally new building. Not something squalid. The Rakata ruins are only one part of the planet we see and since they took over most of the galaxy they were rich, so maybe there's a lovely stronghold lurking somewhere else in the jungle. You could have a transporter to take you from one floor to the next, or some beautiful staircases. Have it open onto a nice section of the beach and a nearby waterfall and I think people could work with that.