<MLP Friendship is Magic> Republic - PvE/20% Cooler

AngelFluttershy

MLP Friendship is Magic

~Spreading love and tolerance across the galaxy.~

This guild is currently inactive and not recruiting any new members.

Server: The Harbinger - PvE US West

Faction: Republic

Guild Focus: Player Vs. Environment

Timezone Scheduling: Eastern (GMT -5)

Voice Chat: Yes - Mumble

Resources: Enjin Site, Forums, How to Join + New Member Info

Progression:

• Eternity Vault - 5/5 Nightmare, 8-man
  • Karagga's Palace - 5/5 Nightmare, 8-man
  • Explosive Conflict - 4/4 Nightmare, 8-man
  • Terror From Beyond - 4/5 Nightmare, 8-man : 5/5 Hard, 8-man and 4/5 Hard 16-man
  • Scum & Villainy - 2/7 Nightmare, 8-man : 7/7 Hard, 8-man and 16-man
  • Golden Fury - Hard Mode Cleared, 8-man and 16-man
  • Dread Fortress - 5/5 Hard Mode, 8-man
  • Dread Palace - 5/5 Hard Mode, 8-man

Operation Times:

• Tuesday @ 9pm - 12am EST: Level 55 Hard Mode Ops.
  • Thursday @ 9pm - 12am EST: Toborro's Courtyard and Hard Mode Ops.
  • Friday - Saturday @ 9pm - 12am EST: Progression runs.

Hello everyone! My name is Angelfluttershy, founder of the guild MLP Friendship is Magic. MLP:FiM is a casual guild looking for more players to expand our weekly Operation runs. We get together Tuesdays and Thursdays for 55 Hard Mode Operations with the intent of gearing alts, grabbing commendations, and helping players reach higher level content. Friday and Saturday evenings are reserved for progression team runs. Our aspiration is to not only have more Operations being cleared on a weekly basis, but have the option to run 16-Man groups with minimal PUGing.

Player Vs. Player isn't a main focus for us, but we enjoy to dabble in it by completing Warzone dailies/weeklies together.

One thing we'd like to highlight is that you do not have to be a brony to join. Bronies, non-bronies, and people who dislike like the show are all a part of our guild because of the fun community it provides. Being a brony is just an aspect that most members share and gives them a common ground. You won't be ostracized, made fun of, or pressured to watch the show.

If you have questions or comments please feel free to post them here or private message me at any time. Don't hesitate to also check out our Enjin site and forums for more detailed information on the guild, like how to join or our guild hierarchy.

See you server side!

~Angelfluttershy

Edited by AngelFluttershy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome editing :)

Thanks for the kind comment! We're happy to have had Holo in our guild before he was absorbed by life and GW2.

Here is a video of one of our Hard Mode Kephess the Undying downs. The run overall was really clean only wiping on Operator IX and Kephess once I believe. This is from one of our tank's, Sec's, perspective. Yes I am in this group on my alt which is quickly becoming my main. Can you guess which one I am? I'll give you a hint, the avatar's name would be a delicious treat for Halloween!

<MLP Friendship is Magic> down Hard Mode Kephess the Undying

Edited by AngelFluttershy