This game needs a cross realm LFG tool badly!

Omg looking for groups on the Republic side is so hard work, waiting hours for a group and no one wants to. Doesn't help there is less than 100 people on the station...

Come on give us a proper cross Realm LFG tool, it made WoW so much better because I could actually find groups for things!

Omg looking for groups on the Republic side is so hard work, waiting hours for a group and no one wants to. Doesn't help there is less than 100 people on the station...

Come on give us a proper cross Realm LFG tool, it made WoW so much better because I could actually find groups for things!

No need in cross realm LFG. Would be enough if theres a server-wide LFG chat channel. Later when you start doing HM FPs you prolly want to stick to a group of friends anyway, cause they're pretty hard to succeed with a pug.

I don't raid, hated them and always have done even in the EQ days I never done one raid. I just want to use it for grouped content which is so easy and I've never died with any group because it is impossible. SWTOR is like on easy mode right now and you could have the worst group in the world and still finish the content.

I just want a LFG tool like WoW has so I can find a group for a dungeon automatically, get warped there, do the content and get on with the game. I'm not interested in a chat, I really couldn't care less about other players, I would rather solo it if I could, I just want to do the content!

This is a game, not a chat room...

I don't raid, hated them and always have done even in the EQ days I never done one raid. I just want to use it for grouped content which is so easy and I've never died with any group because it is impossible. SWTOR is like on easy mode right now and you could have the worst group in the world and still finish the content.

I just want a LFG tool like WoW has so I can find a group for a dungeon automatically, get warped there, do the content and get on with the game. I'm not interested in a chat, I really couldn't care less about other players, I would rather solo it if I could, I just want to do the content!

Sounds like you probably should avoid MMO's altogether.

You probably haven't tried any of the hard modes... trust me the 5 man content right now is harder than raids.