Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot Log Onto Characters in Strongholds

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cannot Log Onto Characters in Strongholds
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthCasus
06.18.2019 , 12:16 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Our back-end fix has helped alleviate some of the issues but not all. We are working on a secondary fix which should resolve the remaining issues, but it will require us to briefly bring down all servers. It will be a couple of hours from now as we get things ready, but expect a brief downtime (30-60 minutes) sometime early afternoon Central US time.

I will provide more timing updates as I have them.

-eric
You only need but a few words to tell us what we want to hear: "Problem is solved, double xp through the week "

Do it for the Empire, Musco!
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop

Aries_cz
06.18.2019 , 12:17 PM | #172
On Malgus, looks like the problem moved to DK SH, in morning (CEST zone) it was fine, but now it is also blocking the access to toons in there.

However, deleting the SH works to free them, and I was able to reactivate it for fee, as I originally bought it with Cartel Coins.
Supreme Commander of all riots yet to come
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

foxmob
06.18.2019 , 12:19 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
Now every time I try to travel to a stronghold, I freeze up until the game boots my toon.
this^ as of 2:00 pm EST
Krack

StrykerWayne
06.18.2019 , 12:20 PM | #174
I played on 15 toons last night had a problem logging into a 16th. Created a ticket for that toon and logged off. Today I jump on and all my toon except the one I created a ticket on are unaccessulbe because they are all in SH's, the 1 I can access was moved to fleet after my ticket was reviewed. I suggest for a quick fix they should do a server wide move of everyone's toons to fleet, just so we can access. This way they could focus on fixing the issue and not deal with multiple tickets complaining about not being able to access toons.

Minzurion
06.18.2019 , 12:20 PM | #175
Interesting...

I could log in on my lvl. 42 Assassin, last logout on Nar Shaddaa Stronghold

But I couldn't log in on my lvl. 70 Juggernaut, last logout on Nar Shaddaa Stronghold.

And now I can't log back to my Assassin....

Server: Tulak Hord

streunekatze
06.18.2019 , 12:22 PM | #176
I can log in but all my chars are like the are in a frozen place. can't port out of where I am, can't talk to people, but the server lag ist around 50, so no lag there T_T

Gidrea
06.18.2019 , 12:24 PM | #177
I can log into my Republic toons that are the guild ship, but not the Empire side. w.t.f.
Gidrea / Kätastrophee / Stärry / Randava / Lexä / Buttërcup / Fraidy Cat - Satele Shan
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Keta
06.18.2019 , 12:26 PM | #178
Most of my characters have been moved to their respective fleets if they were logged out in a stronghold. And almost all of those ca not moved more than a handful of steps from where they're found on login. Big invisible walls.
Yes, another referral link; click it or don't. Free stuff for you, free stuff for me.

RazorStriker
06.18.2019 , 12:40 PM | #179
Same and I cannot travel to guild ship, and characters parked in flagships cannot login... and invisible walls.... server SF

andveryginger
06.18.2019 , 12:40 PM | #180
Count me in as someone on SF who still cannot log in on characters in SHs -- Yavin, Coruscant, or NS.

Characters on personal ships are accessible.

Thanks and good luck!
A'nnya Emrys | A'dela Emrys | H'amilton Emrys | Mairen Bel Iblis

Server: Star Forge