Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Guild Conquest Rewards

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dekibra
11.05.2019 , 06:20 AM | #81
is there any update on this matter?!

still haven't received my rewards

Tsillah
11.05.2019 , 06:32 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Highlighted for accuracy. Everyone was given the level 70 conquest completion rewards as that is what you would have received at Onslaught launch.

I am looking into reports of players not receiving rewards. One thing that would help for anyone in this situation, send me a forum DM with the character name and server who should have received the rewards, it will help in the investigation. Do not post that information in the thread, DM it to me. Thanks!

-eric
I sent you a direct message a week ago or so. Not going to spam you but is there an update on this cause it's still not fixed and I didn't get the rewards on most of my characters still.
Referral link for a week sub and some goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/jMVTyB

Genada
11.05.2019 , 08:32 AM | #83
I didn't get any plans for ten toons and no one in my guild did either.

Contacted Eric and no answer.

We put in tickets and were told by customer service well isn't that too bad, there's nothing we can do.

So pretty much just cheated out of ten plans with no ability for recourse or anyone to ask for recourse because customer service does not care.

black_pyros
11.05.2019 , 12:45 PM | #84
I still haven't received rewards on most of my characters and I am not happy with likely plan to sweep this fiasco under the rug.
Click for FREE 7 Days of Subscription

http://www.swtor.com/r/mdqsLM

KendraP
11.05.2019 , 12:50 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by black_pyros View Post
I still haven't received rewards on most of my characters and I am not happy with likely plan to sweep this fiasco under the rug.
Same here, but I also fully expected this to be the case, its BW.

Ivan_babca
11.05.2019 , 12:55 PM | #86
Guys, you might wanna check the Materials tab of yours. I found mine there. Not sure why plans are considered to be them, but that was my case.

Lhancelot
11.05.2019 , 12:57 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
Same here, but I also fully expected this to be the case, its BW.
Hey KendraP some people have high expectations! Maybe not realistic, but, high...
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.

ThatGuyToo
11.05.2019 , 02:20 PM | #88
Wow. Someone actually suggested RNG gives us more control over gearing? Not at all.

To the actual issue of this thread, I doubt Eric has replied to anyone who sent them names of characters that did not get rewards. They wanted the names for research purposes per their comment.

However, I agree with the sentiment that after another week I would have expected an update on this issue in the Dev Tracker at the very least.

black_pyros
11.06.2019 , 09:47 AM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Ivan_babca View Post
Guys, you might wanna check the Materials tab of yours. I found mine there. Not sure why plans are considered to be them, but that was my case.
I did check that and this was not the case for me. Actually, on few characters I got the rewards after a week all rewards were in my inventory. Some of the rewards don't even go to material stash; for example credit chips, so they would still appear in my inventory even if materials would magically automatically went to stash. Also some people reported they didn't get their conqueror title and that has nothing to do with material stash either, too. The rewards were simply missing on most of the characters.
Click for FREE 7 Days of Subscription

http://www.swtor.com/r/mdqsLM

ProtoRepublic
11.06.2019 , 07:12 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Highlighted for accuracy. Everyone was given the level 70 conquest completion rewards as that is what you would have received at Onslaught launch.

I am looking into reports of players not receiving rewards. One thing that would help for anyone in this situation, send me a forum DM with the character name and server who should have received the rewards, it will help in the investigation. Do not post that information in the thread, DM it to me. Thanks!

-eric
So I know you have had a ton of stuff going on, but I sent you my list of toons that did not receive the rewards and have not heard anything back yet.