Hi, I'm Nealybealy!

CommanderJek

Hi everyone,

I just joined SWTOR on the 23rd of this month and I've been loving it since. I'm level 16 and enjoying being a Sniper :). I've been exploring out of bounds in the game [one of the main themes of my blog, which I started yesterday!] and I've found that I'm just about the only one who does that. I work as a Moderator on a different website, and I am an administrator of a Wiki. Just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone!

Hi everyone,

I just joined SWTOR on the 23rd of this month and I've been loving it since. I'm level 16 and enjoying being a Sniper :). I've been exploring out of bounds in the game [one of the main themes of my blog, which I started yesterday!] and I've found that I'm just about the only one who does that. I work as a Moderator on a different website, and I am an administrator of a Wiki. Just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone!

Welcome to the game!

Completely random pointless question incoming, but did you ever play Lego Universe/post one the LU message boards? Thought I recognized the name...

Welcome to the game!

Completely random pointless question incoming, but did you ever play Lego Universe/post one the LU message boards? Thought I recognized the name...

Yes, I'm Nealybealy from LEGO Universe! I posted a lot on the message boards, and that was my favorite game!! Who are you, from LU?

Hey! I played LU too, my name on the board was Tobi1510. And ingame on the US server was Blackky(but i am from Denmark, so now i play on EU Hex Droid).

Wow, seems like I know a lot of LU people here! Nice seeing you all! That game was great.. But this game is great too! :D Anyway, I think I saw you in-game a few times. And someday I'll be on the EU server, that's when I finish getting to 50 on my Imperial Agent.

Wow, seems like I know a lot of LU people here! Nice seeing you all! That game was great.. But this game is great too! :D Anyway, I think I saw you in-game a few times. And someday I'll be on the EU server, that's when I finish getting to 50 on my Imperial Agent.

We ought to create an LU check-ins thread...

Just wanted to say welcome to the game! Hope you continue to enjoy it! If you have any question, hop over to the New Players Help main forum. Lots of us there willing to answer anything.

Sorry, not from LU. :p

Edited by Lurkz

We ought to create an LU check-ins thread...

Good idea! You should do that!

Just wanted to say welcome to the game! Hope you continue to enjoy it! If you have any question, hop over to the New Players Help main forum. Lots of us there willing to answer anything.

Sorry, not from LU. :p

Thanks! I'll be sure to! :D