Thank You For Giving Us a Chance to get Darth Hexid

DarthEnrique

I know I’m not one who praises Bioware often but I’m glad that I’ll be getting the Dark Side companion I wanted during the Dark Vs. Light Event, I was so angry about not getting it that I absolutely refused to have anything to do with the Chiss Jedi companion we did win, so much so I refused to recruit her and ignored the Alert and any level 1 I created I put the Holocommunicator in my cargo hold and left it there, I despised her that much. Now I can have something to do with her and use her and get the companion I truly wanted so thank you for that. Edited by DarthEnrique

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really aren't missing much, ugly hair, ugly voice.

Now Shae Vizla is the bonus companion I like to quest with.

Same goes for Shae Vizla. Though I like her hair, just not on her however.:rak_03:

I wish there was a way to mute specific companions outside of story.

Edited by Eshvara

Kinda funny that Master Ranos "won" the DvL event, but will only be available to people who attained the correct level, whereas Darth Hexid will be available to anyone who just logs in.

(Can't wait for the threads asking for "Sexy Hexy" to be released to everyone in a few months time)

EDIT: Just noticed the "3 PvE/PvP" clause for Hexid, but that's still not much effort, really

Edited by CrazyCT

Kinda funny that Master Ranos "won" the DvL event, but will only be available to people who attained the correct level, whereas Darth Hexid will be available to anyone who just logs in.

(Can't wait for the threads asking for "Sexy Hexy" to be released to everyone in a few months time)

Is there a time limit to obtain Hexid?

So she wil not be available to solo players. :( Bummer, but it is how it is I guess.

I recommend just burning through the three PvP group finder quests and being done with it if you really want her. If you don't want to have to deal with randoms or their personalities, you're much less likely to have to engage with them in PvP.

That's the only time I pug, when with at least one guildie. So lets hope so.

One? I only pug with three other guildies. And I only PvP with a solid guildy or three as well. I have a low tolerance for ignorant randos that don't even try to win matches or rack up repair bills in an FP.

Luckily, I run a fairly awesome guild. Planning to promote Darth Hexid/United Front achievement runs between the 8th and 27th, so I'm sure me and mine will more than qualify for the companion :rak_03:

One? I only pug with three other guildies. And I only PvP with a solid guildy or three as well. I have a low tolerance for ignorant randos that don't even try to win matches or rack up repair bills in an FP.

Luckily, I run a fairly awesome guild. Planning to promote Darth Hexid/United Front achievement runs between the 8th and 27th, so I'm sure me and mine will more than qualify for the companion :rak_03:

We haven't got the numbers for full guildie runs. Or rather numbers of willing guildies, at least during the week.

Weekends we get full guildie runs in.

I recommend just burning through the three PvP group finder quests and being done with it if you really want her. If you don't want to have to deal with randoms or their personalities, you're much less likely to have to engage with them in PvP.

There is nothing they can offer in the game that can compel me to do PvP or group. So I will be skipping her but it is too bad they are excluding solo players.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

There is nothing they can offer in the game that can compel me to do PvP or group. So I will be skipping her but it is too bad they are excluding solo players.

Just gonna make a note of that for when you come back demanding the companion be released for everyone cause you didn't want to do what was required

Just gonna make a note of that for when you come back demanding the companion be released for everyone cause you didn't want to do what was required

I won't demand anything. I don't think gating a companion or a mount is the same as gating story content. But I do have the right to say I think it stinks that they are letting solo players know, one more time, that they don't matter anymore.

3 pvp matches can be done and over inside of 30 minutes depending on the map. despise or not, that is not much to do and is something i can deal with. May even give FPs another shot, too, as i gave up on them--along with tanking/healing--a long time ago.